How can I just tell a guy I don't like sending nasty pics, without being mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him what is okay and what you find over the edge and won't do.
    If he likes you, he won't have a problem with it. If you two would one day become a couple he'll get to see those parts of you later on.
    And if you don't than he has to know where the edge is between okay and a bridge too far!

Most Helpful Girl

• "I'm sorry, I'm not really interested in sending those types of pics. I'm not that type of person."

What Guys Said 15

• Tell him you're concerned about privacy/leaks and that you're just not comfortable with the idea, that you wouldn't even send nudes to Ryan Gosling. If he gets mad after that it's because he's being an asshole, because you were not mean (at least not in my book).

• NO is a simple word and it isn't mean. Everyone should grasp it.

• there is no way to say that to him.. just be point blank blank about just tell him why you do not like it if you need to swear to do it so be it... if he does not like that it hurt is feeling's.. tell him to get a cat or a dog

• 'I'm not comfortable sharing nude photos. It's got nothing to do with you, so don't take it personally.'

• Just say no, I don't do that sort of thing. If he doesn't stop asking tell him to fuck off. I don't understand why people send nudes to other people, usually they end up somewhere on the internet, and millions of people look at them

• Just say you don't want to. He's probably cool with it. If he's not cool with you not sending him pics, he's certainly not worth your time :)

• write him a little poem.
    "A dirty pic is what you want,
    But sending you one i can't,
    I'm not comfortable with that,
    And i know you're not a brat,
    So my reasons you must understand."

• Just say "Please don't send me any more pics. I'm just not interested in them."

• Hey dick head - ' I don't like sending nasty pics ' - I am not sending any

• "Sorry, but I don't do that."

• just tell him straight up that you are not comfortable doing it. nothing mean about it

• By just telling him that your not comfortable with sending those pictures is okay... Your not mean by doing that, your just letting him know you don't like doing it...
    If he's not okay with it, then he's a jerk !! 😉

• Just say that you are not used to it.

• Feel free to copy and paste. "I don't like sending dirty pics."

• Just say it, it is personal choice and is not mean. If he cannot understand that dump him.

What Girls Said 6

• You won't sound mean, just tell him you aren't comfortable with these types of pics. He'll get the hint.

• That is your right. Just tell him I do not engage in sexting. Whether he finds it rude or not you have no control over that.

• Just tell him you don't feel comfortable doing things like that, its nothing against him. You just like to show off your body in person.

• just tell him straight out no and if he keeps bugging you block or report him

• It's not really mean.. It just means u not comfortable doing so... U could say "im uncomfortable doing that" it's ur body and no one else

• Just tell him straight up