Where Do I Find Good Girls?

So I'm really into the smart, shy, nerdy, sweet, good girls that don't party or sleep around or go to bars, you know the girls you wanna make a wife someday. I'm 20 years old and since i don't go to school I'd like to find a place where I can find a girl like this, I don't just wanna waste my time dating some dumb chick, I wanna find the right woman to marry... but the hard part if finding these girls... I've thought maybe a library or a book store, but not sure, what places can I find these girls? where do you hang out at? I'd like to know please and thank you :)

What Girls Said 2

• Probably online cos we don't go out much, lol.

• So according to you, the rest of them are "bad"? How exactly?
    As for your question, they are easily located at home. Maybe you can find them at a library or around campus or you can meet them through volunteering activities.

What Guys Said 1

• Shy girls dont really hang out a lot, so you need to look in places where they might feel comfortable being. So nerdy girls and girls who study and go to college might be at a coffee shop with a computer or bookstore or the college library. You can also catch them at places to and from college. So if its a coffee shop or food outlet along the street or alley to and from a bus stop or train then they might hang out there. Or look around at parks and quiet hangouts around college places or even workplaces where there is a quiet park bench or something.