Voicing stuff bothering me leads to a fight?

We've been dating for a year, but broke up four months ago since we fought a lot and hurt each other. We are now kinda in a relationship but not officially together since my parents doesn't want me to date before finishing school and I have a horrible conscience. Every now and again there's something bothering me- and he's getting fed up with it. He rarely calls me cute names anymore, unlike when he was trying to get me back after our breakup. Cute nicknames and saying "I love you" means loads to me, but it doesn't seem like it means the same amount to him. I've giving up on voicing my frustrations because it always ends in a argument. I don't want to leave him because I feel we've made it this far (18months) for a reason, but I don't know what to do anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• You're note even dating the guy. You lack commitment to the cause.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't stay in a relationship you're unhappy in. If you're afraid to voice what you're feeling because it always leads to an argument then I'd seriously reconsider this relationship.