Would you date a fat guy?

• Yes
  • No
  • If they have a nice personality
  • If they have a big dick
  • I'm not attracted to men
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• no. a little chub is ok, but I take good care of myself and expect the same from whomever I date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would, but I'd also date a bigger girl too. It shouldn't matter. To most it does, but not me personally haha.

What Girls Said 8

• overweight, yeah. obese, no.

• No. I am, as some would put it, 'anti-fat'. Not that I hate fat people, but it's a huge turn-off. Could never date a fat person.

• No.
    I work pretty hard to maintain my body so it's only fair to expect my partner to do the same.

• My current boyfriend is on the chubby side, but he is a gym rat so I know his "bulking" phase is temporary, so yes I would.

• My boyfriend is actually a chubby guy. I don't mind it. :T

• Nooope.

• If they take care of themselves sure.

• He wouldn't be fat if he took care of himself...

• Oh ok so you're saying if he's in the process of fixing it. I got you. My bad

• @Melcart23 Yeah sorry if that wasn't clear

• It depends on how fat. If he is obese, it would make a difference. I take good care of myself. I'm a runner, so I wouldn't date a guy that completely does not care for himself.

What Guys Said 1

• I hack squat 400kg for reps. I'm obese. Not all obese people don't take care of themselves.