How on earth do I become more smooth?

I'm in no way smooth. I say the stupidest things. We're in high school. The other day he wanted to skip class, so I said "hey we could hang out in my car"
He said "(haha) that's super shady" I know he likes me; he knows I like him. Do you think he thought im asking for sex?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely! he's a high shool kid! Hell i think i might have tought so too

0|0
    0|0
    • lol but we've been in this awkward kinda going out kinda not going out relationship for 1/2 a year now. He's never talked about sex or even hasn't initiated much physical contact. He's super shy.

• Oh well then, probably not. But he'd sure like to try ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• that doesn't sound stupid, u just go along with the joke. don't take yourself so seriously!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I say things like that all the time though. I make hints without trying to. I'm not subtle at all. I don't want to scare him off.

• the right kind of guy won't be scared off ;) ;)

What Guys Said 5

• It's like dancing. It's not rocket science you just have to be 100% assertive and confident about what you're doing

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be a little turned off by your still being in HS at 25...

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time try this.. " I got a white mini-Van parked outside your house, wanna hang out? "

0|0
    0|0
  • what did you say after he said "that's super shady"

0|0
    0|0
    • I just laughed because I didn't realize how bad that sounded. He held my backpack afterwards (something he has never done) later asked me if I really wanted to skip class with me, and I said no because I thought we would get caught.

• You can't second guess what you're gonna say and you need to say it with confidence, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!