People, would you date this girl or is her style a turn off?

Grace Neutral

• I'm a guy and I'd date that girl.
  • I'm a girl and I'd date that girl.
  • I'm a guy and I wouldn't date that girl.
  • I'm a girl and I wouldn't date that girl.
  • I'm into dudes... so...
@Cosytoasty She's never had her nipples removed... only her belly button. She says she wants to breastfeed... so she needs her nipples. xD
Of course - if she was perfect for you personality wise...

Most Helpful Guy

• The eyes... i'd have to get used to the eye... but yeah. I'd date her.

Most Helpful Girl

• The tattoos are nice, but the clothes and her eyes and whatever are a bit too much for me, so I don't think so.

What Guys Said 20

• not that I'm judgmental, not all. I had a crush on a girl with lots of tattoos. but at the same time you see the kind of changes she's made to her body and the first thing that comes to mind is that this person for some reason did not feel ok with the way she was, that she is fragile and might have low self esteem issues. that she took shelter in changing her body to cope with what was going in her life. probably feeling excluded and different compared to those around her since she was a child.
    she did these to herself because she does not feel at all like the others. now because of her radical changes, people will certainly stand back and judge (unfortunatel) and this will only accentuate her isolation from the others.
    I sense that at any minute she would have no problem in harming herself.
    i bet that she would be the last person to judge others, but as i said in the beginning, way too fragile for the world we live in...

• My god... she's actually had ink injected into her eyes, tongue forked, ears clipped, nipples removed.

I don't mind her clothes or even her tattoos, but the above is too out there for me (who is quite open minded and forward when it comes to out there).

• I guess you still can't reply, huh? xD

Oh, so it's 'only' her belly button 😂? Anyway, I'm sure she has plenty of men who dig that level of body modification and date her.

• Nope , just not my style

• Zero attraction to that style tbh

• Nah, she is kinda too weird for my taste, she looks like an Alien, and not in a good sense :P

• I like the tattoos and piercings (even though I prefer a different kind of septum piercings)... but the eyes and those marks in the face make her face kinda unattractive to me... so probably not

• Sorry, i cannot date a person that's ok with injecting ink in their eyes.
    Reveals she can't define a barrier between self-expression and safety.

• I don't care much for looks in tn this aspect; as long she's a good human and kind, we enjoy one another, I need no more.

• Yeah I'm not digging her style. But that doesn't say everything about her personality though. She may be what I'm looking for personality wise.

• I can't take the white of the eyes dyed... Forked tongue, no thanks. I can deal with everything else but for me it's a no friends only.

• id rather fuck a dude.

• Those eyes are baaaaaaaaad

• Nope wouldn't date her

• no , she looks sooo crazy and not psychologically stabe , quite childish too.
    i dont like a girl that looks like demons !!

• I'd date a guy before I'd date her...

• nope, she's not my type

• No way, no how... They say there is a time and place for everything, but not for her.

• Just the eyes and the face stuff. Else id be ok

• No I hate bums.

• i would date that girl any day any time

What Girls Said 10

• the tattoos and stuff are fine but all the stuff she has going on with her face isn't my thing and not a fan of her fashion sense clothes wise

• I'm a girl and I'd date that girl.

• I'm into dudes lol but she looks freaky 😐

• I'm not a fan of that eye-tattoo but I'm fine with the rest :P

• This... this makes me uncomfortable!

• I like her style. It's different. I don't know bout the purple eyeball thing going on though.

• i'm not religious but i'm having the urge to read hail mary LOL

• Well I'm into guys but I wouldn't go near one with their eyes inked & those body mods.

• i almost had a heart attack o. o she looks demonic

• She's unique and all, tattoos and piercings are fine, but skin grafts and eyeball ink - too much for me. People are social animals, we do everything for attention, and there's only so much you can do until it turns into a mental problem. So no.