Am I wired differently?

Am I wired differently

Most people in their twenty a are into casual sex and they sometimes use that as a measuring stick to see what they are looking for I'm 24 soon to be 25 and I never had casual sex never been interested. I also have never dated before. I don't have a social circle for the most part I just go to the gym work and then return home and repeat everyday until school starts then it changes up a little but my love life is non existent should I be concerned as old as I am that I never had one girlfriend before or that no girls know I exist

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't seem like you are wired differently but rather that you haven't put yourself out there or really had much opportunity to do so. There's a big difference between not being able to get a date and not being a situations to get one/not trying. Dating is very much a numbers game nowadays. That doesn't mean sleeping with a bunch of people but rather being able to meet all different kinds of people so that you can eventually find one who is compatible with you.

• How do I put myself out there also I posted pics on here and girls say I'm average you have to be hot or attractive to get a girl I'm not

• And neither of them are really good I understand other girls have called me below average

• And the message is terrible (sorry). The issue is that it is a very generic message that give no indication that you read their profile and are interested in them specifically. The majority of girls looking for something serious will never respond to that kind of message.

A strategy I've heard other people be successful with is to pick an interest, maybe video games, and write up an engaging opening paragraph (3-5 sentences) asking about their interest and/or offering up their own interest in it. Then they refine a search for all the people with that interest and send the message to the ones they liked with that interest. It's the work of writing something unique and engaging but sending on a mass scale to increase the odds of finding someone who will be interested and respond.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in my 20's and I'm not into casual sex at all. The idea of it just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. I think maybe you should consider joining a club or taking up a new hobby that will allow you to meet new people. That way you could get yourself out there to find a girlfriend.

• I don't have a lot of experience talking with women

• Well if you keep thinking that way and not try then you never will get a girlfriend. The only advice I can give you is to go out and try. It's up to you whether you'll listen to my advice or not.

• I hear you but Also some family members told me I probably would never get one

• Everyone is different when it comes to their love/sex life. The question shouldn't be whether it is normal or not, but rather are YOU happy with your life as it is? I myself didn't start dating until I was 25, because I was focused on graduate school and didn't have much of a social life. I then decided to pursue online dating because I felt like something was missing from my life, not because I felt it was something I had to do. If you feel like you want to get into the dating scene, do it for YOU. Its never to late to start :)

• I'm not attractive have you seen the pictures I posted

• You need to have a little more confidence in yourself. I believe there is someone out there for everyone. Just keep putting yourself out there and get to know some girls! Girls who are serious about finding a relationship will not look for a guy solely off of looks; there are more important and deeper things that matter. Don't sell yourself short :)

• http://imgur.com/Lb7So4Y Proof I'm not

What Guys Said 1

• Not necessarily. You just know what you want from life and that is a great thing. I would not be worried about dating if it isn't a concern to you at this moment.

• I am concerned in midway through my twenties and never had one girlfriend

• I do cause at some point if it dose the happen soon I'm gonna give up on it

• If you give up you are not making yourself available. My advice, if you want a relationship with someone, put effort into it. Just because it isn't going your way now doesn't mean it won't change in a few months time. There are over 2 billion women in the world, the chance of finding a woman that is interested in you, is in your favor.