What should I do, how should I act?

I like this girl quite a bit. Them she starts messaging me, saying good luck, good morning yada yada, acting very flirty, nice, and responds to everything I send, talks to me, sits with me, walks with me to classes etc. She wanted me to help her with something and as soon as I finished helping her, that whole thing of her wishing me luck, saying good morning, sending hearts, responding, etc faded. We have a snapsteak, but she only really responds when its about to end, and I have to initiate it first. Thing is, I know deep down, she kind of just used me and she doesn't really care about me much. Yet I still give her long replies, talk to her, ask how she's doing, try to cheer her up etc, basically I try to keep in contact and be nice. Its like, no matter what, I'm still nice and care about her even if she's not to me. Should I just stop contacting her, let the streak die? Did she use me? What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I still give her long replies, talk to her... etc"
    You should start preventing yourself from contacting her way too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• She used you and you fell for her hard. Let it go already, you're just embarrassing yourself

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0