Were those signs to go in for a kiss?

Went to the bar with my crush, we've been friends for 3-4 month now. She knew how i felt about her and she told me that she was too afraid to get into a relationship with me cause she was afraid that her personallity would break us up and that she would lose me even as a friend, So a little later into the night at the bar we started speaking about how she wouldn't lose me that i would always be there for her and such. From that moment on she started looking to hold my hand which we did, and she started cuddling me , hugging me and such. I didn't want to kiss her in respect to her previous feeling of actually taking it slow, but should i have?

Most Helpful Girl

• You may have been able to and she may have wanted you to but I think it is better you didn't. First, she did not want to take it further but you said you were in a bar so if you were drinking it may have been the alcohol lowering you inhibitions. With that being said she clearly has feelings for you too, so it may have been a step forward. Second, even if she wanted you to kiss her you were still affectionate and trust me, by not kissing her you made more of an impact. It is more respectful and you may have made her wonder a little bit if you wanted to, which is a good thing! If I were her, I would have been happy with everything else and wonder why you didn't kiss me which would have made me want more but you respected her. Perfect formula, trust me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Should you have kissed her? It really depends on how you think she would have felt.
    Personally, I think you did the right thing. She was hesitant to start dating in the first place. That should tell you that she is still a bit scared. Holding hands and cuddling are easy ways to show affection. Kissing, although easy, is still a step up from the former.
    At the end, she'll respect you for respecting her.
    I've found the easiest way to know if a girl wants to kiss you is to just stare into her eyes and smile. Hold the stare for a second or two. If she moves in closer, kiss her. If she looks away, she isn't ready.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Date hot, confident girls they are pretty clear if she's into you or not. And if she is, rock her world! get her op! get her!

• Well look like you got one shot at her, don, t rush in or even stuck like coward. When you are 100% sure its the right moment go for it, try watching in her eyes first to give her idea.