Would you date a stripper?

I meet this lady on a strip club, I was talking to her, and long story short, I suggest we should hang out sometime. To which she replied: yea we should, why don't you come with me and my friends tomorrow to this nightclub and have some fun. And probably another day we should catch a movie or something. So she gave me her number. And that was it. So my question is: should I go ahead and join her and her friends on this nightclub and try to hang out with this lady whenever it's possible? Or should I just forget about everything and move on? I'm not in love or anything and I'm not planning to get super serious with this lady or emotional, just to see if I can have some fun and date her casually... But maybe even that it's a bad idea, so what do you think?,

Most Helpful Girl

• I have before

Most Helpful Guy

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...648b0e1d0cc544637f2a25.jpg

I don't know if I could especially if things started to get serious and I liked her I would want her to eventually move from that kind of work. But I think you should go just to test the waters especially the nightclub invite is group setting so if you not feeling it you can leave and she can still have fun with her girls.

• Although she also mentioned, guy friends are gonna show up today on this nightclub too, not only girl friends. So... That make me feel more hesitant

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on how well you're going to be able to cope with the fact that she will be sexual with other men. If you are someone that gets jealous relatively easily, then no. You will be very stressed and dissatisfied. However, if you are bale to get over the fact that that is her job, then I guess it is worth a try.

• Depends on you dude. Would you date a stripper? I mean she is a girl obviously who might has a crazy life style. You just reminded me of How I met your mother episodes. Lol

• Go for it. Don't judge her for her line of work.

What Guys Said 17

• i wouldn't do it but thats me. a stripper asked me go back to her place when she gets off. lol i politely declined.

• No, I wouldn't.

• I've dated strippers. As long as your are comfortable with yourself, and comfortable with what she does for work, it's not a big deal.

• I have dated a stripper. My answer is no. Its for the same reasons i would not date a porn star. Its not the occupation that bothers me. Its the fact that most girls that do it (not all) are extremely psychologically damaged.

• No. Sex-Workers in general are a big red flag. Mental instability is the name of the game.

• I wouldn't date a stripper personally. That being said, they have feelings too and whatever your intentions are be honest about them. A fling might be cool but dont make her think its for long term.

• Wasn't Will Smith married to one in Independence Day?

• Yeah, might as well go for it. But she may ask for more money to go very far...

• Lmfaooo

• Sure, but she can't be the stereotypical ones...

I so want to tag someone but I won't ;)

• Have fun ! Hang out with her. If you don't, someone else will.

• In my opinion if you're willing to go to a strip club you should be willing to date a stripper... after all she goes there to get cash, what's your excuse. :p

• As long as she isn't a stripper/prostitute, I see no problem.

• Yaics!! That's the thing, not sure, but she may be also a... Hooker on this same strip club xD

• by the way she told me she wants to get out of this business in 2 or 3 months since she wants to start her own bakery business and she's saving cash for that while she's working on this joint. She doesn't want to do this anymore she said

• no her mind is on money
    illusionary trade son

• If you like then go ahead and date her bro it's your opinion

• Dude! Definitely go! Just relax and have a good time. Don't go in with any expectations, but just have fun! You never know--you may end up have a LOT of fun with a bunch of strippers! :P