Would you look at an ex's online dating profile? Why/why not?

I recently joined Match and one of my matches was a guy I went out with 4ish times like a year ago. Before I could figure out what to do, he looked at my profile. But didn't message or like or anything else. So looked at his out of curiosity and moved on.

But now about a month later, he looked at my profile again while I'm purposely avoiding his. Have to say, I'm still into him. It was a pretty amicable split. So I think I may be hoping there's meaning here when there really isn't.

Would you look at an ex? Why or what would it mean?

What Guys Said 1

• Curiosity about exes, hell about just somebody I randomly know, can sometimes continue for years afterwards. And when you see a familiar face on Match or some other site, you can't help but wonder... is she as pretty as I remember? How does she portray herself online? Etc. And yes, sometimes, when clicking through profiles, it's possible to accidentally click on the wrong button.

If you think you may have the hots for him, hit him up. You're both on a dating site so it's no secret that you're both on the market. What's the worst that could happen?

What Girls Said 1

• I am not interested in looking at anything my ex has. I am not even curious in regards to what he's doing.