Can a guy be interested in dating a girl he had a one night stand with?

I had a one night stand with a guy after we had flirted and kissed in a club for a whole night, then went home to his place, had some red wine and ended up having sex the whole night…afterwards he said "we should do this again", obviously referring to the sex. The morning after we had sex again, and when I left he asked if I had his number, and said let's meet again. I told him he had my number, and he could text me. We have been texting a little since then, about a week…just joking and cute, nothing referring to sex. He told me he would really like to hang out again. Does he only want sex again? He is a very good looking and charming guy, and would not have an issue finding other girls

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is a charming guy who goes to the club and can get any girl and have sex anytime he wants, then he obviously made an effort to get your phone number and really liked you bc he is maintaining contact with you. Maybe he is in it for the sex, but you can usually tell if he makes an effort to get to know you and shows signs that he wants more than just a friends with benefits relationship. If he is a decent guy then you can just ask him and if he doesn't give you the response you want then you know it isn't right.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a possibility, but more often than not it doesn't happen. So stop fooling yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• Plenty of guys are interested in dating after yeah, whether he is or not who knows

• He may or he may not.

• One way to find out...

• and that is?

• Hang out with him. If he's interested in more than sex, cool. If not, at least you'll have had sex, which is more than I can say this week. And after that you'll know.

What Girls Said 0