Have you ever been in love?

can you explain what it feel like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, cloud 9. Butterflies in your tummy, when around you you get so nervous you can't really speak, its hard to breath because your heart is beating so fast. No matter how horrible your day is all you want to make the pain go away is them. Clumsy because your so nervous you mess everything up. You feel like you can fly, all the love songs make sense. Usually on a better mood and forget everything when they come around. You want to look smell and be your best. When they touch you everything dark in your life feels nom existing, touched by an angel. You feel your heart pounding, have a reason to wake up, you feel the lightness butterflies and tingling in your whole body. But... when they leave, its never the same without them. You feel your heart actually break and then nothing matters to you. The horrible pit in your tummy. It sucks so who needs love..

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels like being high. You yearn for the other person, get upset or uncomfortable or, well, yearnful for the other person. Being around them just makes you feel good. It's essentially just being high. Content, warm, fuzzy. You become happy when you see them. When they laugh or smile at something you've said, it's like an itch is scratched, and you are happy that you made them happy.

The biggest thing I think is that when you're away from them, you think about them often and even though you've got a bunch of stuff to do, it's just not good enough without them. I'm sure people will call that obsession, but to me, love is obsession. There's no other way it can be.

Almost everything they say is great. Being around them is calm and soothing.

Not that I've felt that in a long, long time. But that's how I remember it.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes, I am now. It's kind of scary but thrilling and amazing at the same time. It can be difficult to let yourself be vulnerable and open up to another person like that in order to fall in love, it was for me anyway. If it's with the right person though, then it's so worth it. :)

• congratulations, if you read most people's opinions, you find they say so much negativity about love and this is because a lot of people are not lucky enough to experience true love.

• Yep, I agree. :)

• keep loving and if you get hurt in the way don't give up.

• Yes. It's everything. For me love is not just a feeling, it's an experience also and a way of life. It's scary but exciting. It makes you feel vulnerable but also secure. You feel full, is the only way I really know how to describe it and sometimes you feel like bursting at the seams cuz you just have too many feelings, but other times it's just a soft comfort in the back of your mind and something you can go to. It's really hard to explain lol.

But I think it's different for everyone lol.

• yes it's different for everyone indeed but are you still love with that same person who made you feel all the things you have mentioned above.

• may be it is because I wondered how you would look with all your face uncovered? if having half your face covered with hair, you still look pretty.

• Ironically, feeling "full" is also how women explain what it feels like to have a dick in their vagina. >.>

• Yes.
    I used to be in love with someone.
    It had exposed too much of me so I felt vulnerable and weak.
    Nevertheless, I felt safe because it was him who knew me and no one else.
    At the same time, it made me strong enough to deal with complications.

It was very beautiful yet surreal.

• Yes, I have. Love is an emotion that inspires many others; for me, love has been intoxicating, addictive, warm, beautiful, but also quite painful and illusive. Maybe even terrifying at times.

• It is the most wonderful feeling, my burden was lifted away from me, I felt like I was loved and safe and happy in return. There is nothing I wouldn't do for him, even now. But when that love is taken from you as it was from he and I... All the light leaves you

• wow that is so heart touching. I am sorry. would you like to share how it happened (taken from you/ how you got separated)

• Sure. He has issues with depression and such, and there was a miscommunicated issue between us which I didn't even realize, and he broke up with me 3 months ago without explanation and is pushing me away :/ he says he doesn't care but it's plain on his face that he does and I don't know how to fix it

• scare him. do something stupid. confront him

• No! !!

• im not sure. i think so.

• congratulations, if you read most people's opinions, you find them hurt and this is because a lot of people are not lucky enough to have true love.

• yeah it's a tricky thing. i mean I've been in relationships and I'm still asking myself if it was love. it must have been though. id like to hope it was.

• you will know if it is love. a true love but for to get there you gotta try again and again (keep searching) until you find your soul mate or you die.

• In luv everything seems wonderful.. wen u r sad u think about dat person only & wen dey talk wid u everything seems so perfect. i never believed in luv until one guy changed my attitude towards luv. he is so caring polite timid protective towards me dat i felt i hv fallen in luv wid him & den since d day he proposed me we r together since den & hv promised to each oder dat we will always be together. luv is caring truthful trustworthy protective being possessive for each oder & staying wid each oder forever & ever

• Love, it's everything. It's having a ying to your yang. An up to your down. It's being with someone that... things can get bad but it's better then the best with anyone else. It's knowing you are loved unconditionally and loving unconditionally from the depths of your very soul. It's knowing that even when your the only one in the room... your not alone <33

• Sure. Three times now.
    First its about being infatuated with their looks. You'll do anything for them because they are hot. Then you get to know their personality and what they offer and now you move back and let them have their space. That's when love kicks in. More chilled but now you do more for them so long as its logical.

• I wish my answer is a No. But it's a Yes.

• why do you wish to say NO?

• And actually I was "the man" I was brave and crazy I did a lot of things that's not easy to anyone, he was just a boy that's it))

• @Elafamk no of course you can not change a person unless they accept to change.

• Yes, I am right now.
    It's a wonderful feeling.

• congratulations, if you read most people's opinion, you find they were hurt once or more and this is because a lot of people are not lucky enough to have true love.

• Yes, I have... And it hurts like hell.

• I am sorry about your pain. are you still in love with that person who hurt you?

• did you meet with other guys after that person?

• No, it all happened pretty recently so it's still very fresh and when such things happen, you don't even think or feel like seeing other guys, tbh. Well, that's how it is for me, at least.
      I believe time is the best healer and it's only with time that I'll get used to it/the pain gets dulled and then I eventually move on.

• Nope, not yet.

• not because you are immature or not yet because no one is interested?

• Haven't found the right person.

• smart girl i didn't give you that option because i wanted to see if you were smart. you are smart

• nope

• No I have not

• yes i've been but i can't really explain it let's say it's a really amazing feling

• Yeah. It feels like all the love songs in the world combined into one.

• is love more beautiful than you?

• in love with what? I heard some girls fall in love with other girls. others fall in love with toys. so who do you make love to? lol

• I have and it hurts like I've been punched in the chest.

• I am sorry that happened to you. would you like to share your love story with me?

• Sure. So in the summer there is this one guy that I barely knew right? He texts me and I say no because I didn't like him that much, didn't know him that much, liked someone else. So this went on for a month. Then he asked if can we be friends with benefits for about 2 months straight. I gave in just to shut him up. Then I started to like him. But this my friend starts to be friends with him but they also didn't get along. But the closer me and my friend got the more secrets we told each other. Let's just say we went through each other's phone and saw the same stuff (which means he was with my friend too) . Currently, I still like him I'm trying so hard not to like him, but it's tempting because he flirts with her and she says she doesn't want him (she has a boyfriend). But she's letting him flirt with her sorta and it kinda hurts if he and I are also friends with benefits.

• I am sorry but I think he has no blame since you agreed a friendship with benefit and whatever happened is a prize you had to pay.

• Suffocation.

• I am really not sure.
    If we assume that I have, it feels motherfucking painful especially when feelings are reciprocated.

• Once. I fell in love with pork chop kimbap the first time I tired it. Soooo delicious omg. It felt like I was eating the best food Earth had to offer.

• Love what's that? That shit only exist to hurt so nah I'm good without it

What Guys Said 16

• Yep. It's a bit like jumping off a waterfall.
    http://i.imgur.com/8ijooRv.gif
    1 second of sheer terror.
    2-3 seconds of weightlessness.
    Then SPLASH , you're submerged underwater. Refreshing and calm. You swim to the surface , look back up and go. Well that wasn't too scary was it?
    Splendid!

• like i say, you know you're in love when, despite you taking the steamiest, nastiest and dankest shit you can imagine, you still manage to think of the other person

• It feels like you're flying , when you just look into they eyes if your beloved and see them smiling you become the happiest man on earth , love can't EVER be described by words live is WAYYYY beyond description

• Yes twice.

• Yes I am in love with my girlfriend of 6 and half months. Scary and thrilling at the same time is the feeling in my case.

• Nope! And I get become bitter and jealous seeing all of my friends getting married and yet I'm still here looking for a person to date lol I would love to find someone that I can see myself with

• cool question cool opinions

• Huh I was but then this girl I wanted to be with never really returned my feelings but it was amazing I could never stop thinking about her but not so much now

• Unfortunately.

• I never have and being 20 I doubt I ever will be. Seems overrated to me.

• By nature every body has been in love

• all the time but I've never been loved back, it feels like you want that girl more than anything and you want to make them happy as you would existing for her and being for her

• I guess i could try.. its like just a stupid smile that you can't wipe off your face when you are with them or just how when you are holding them its like the whole world has just crumbled away and its just me and her just the sound of her breathing. Its knowing that i genuinely value her life and her happiness over mine and ill do anything in my power to make her happy because I love her :)

• When you sit opposite someone and can honestly say that you didn't notice one other person in the room.

• I wish dude lol