What's the perfect date?

I've asked questions like this before, but I really need a distraction right now and I'd like to know; what's your idea of a perfect date? Is it something you enjoy doing? Is it outdoors or inside? What season is it? Any ideas are welcomed :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends so much on the woman, what she likes, what we share in common!
    Some of my favorite 'dates' are just meeting, casually, by one of the lakes near where we live. We walk, and talk, and get to know more about each other, just walking. About halfway around the 2 miles, of the lake, we just stop, and have a drink, water, whatever I thought to bring along.
    One lake close to where I live is close to the city, and I plan the meeting so that we end up, close to the little Whole Foods, in the strip mall, that also has some little restaurants.
    Sometimes we eat at one of restaurants, other times, we go to the grocery, and pick something to cook together, and maybe something chocolate, and 'Decadent' for dessert!
    Her place or mine? Usually, she likes the comfort of home, so I make something AMAZING with the vegetables and things we bought. Stir-fry is so flexible, and no matter what you do, it works!!
    A little wine, that pairs well, talking, smiling, sharing the dessert.
    I know it is going well when she wants bagels, or something definitely 'breakfast' when we shop for our 'dinner'!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I think spending a week in a secluded cabin in winter, having a roaring fire going, cooking together, slow dancing, sensual massages, bubble baths, deep meaningful conversations, watching the stars all wrapped up in a blanket, cuddling on the sofa watching movies, anything that speaks of quality time together. Maybe that's more relationship related. So perhaps a proper date would be in order, I'd have planned something classy, and also multiple locations all in one day, with differing venues sort of like a time warp, so she can get a mind full of memories all in one fun filled romantic day.

• honestly? no joking or bullshit?
    .
    perfect date:
    she picks the place.
    She dresses nice for me
    If dinner first, she does the majority of the talking during dinner. I only have to reply and add things now and then.
    She picks what we do after.
    we split the cost of the night.
    LOTS of PDA and kissing. She makes sure nobody has to wonder if she is my girl.
    We go home.
    I eat her out and give her 2-4 orgasms. Then depending on how I am feeling I either get to fuck her or I get to cum in her mouth.

That is the perfect date...

• Alright, but that seems like something you'd do later in the relationship

• well you didn't dictate any timeframe for it. This would be perfect anytime after the 3rd date.
      3rd date is considered the "sex date" in adult dating. Not that is always happens on the 3rd but usually.

• Ah alright

• A perfect date =
    the guy picking the girl up at her place, walking her to the car, and opening the door for her. They go off to a family owned diner locally and have a nice quite meal while they sit and talk to and get to know each other. After that they go and shoot pool somewhere. This way they can break the touch barrier, help each other out (or distract them), and have fun doing something together. After that they go for a little walk and stop somewhere to talk some more and hold hands. After that he takes her back to the car and they go back to her place. He runs around to get the car door for her and helps her out of the car. They walk slowly to her door, and talk about what a great night they had. She asks him if he wants to come in for a night cap... He says "How about I take that night cap on our next date?" And walks off, while she is thinking about how respectful and gentlemanly he was to her.

• It's the one when your eyes meet for the first time and each know they just found THE ONE

• A good meal, a couple drinks, and an evening spent watching a shitty movie while laughing about what we're seeing.

A nice afternoon surfing would be fun, too.

Or a nice mountain hike on a cool yet sunny day.

• Going dancing or outdoors or having her over and cooking for her.
    Getting to know her

• A perfect date is one where both are swept off their feet.

• Something simple yet private for the two of us to get to know each other.

• i always wanted to go on a date at a ranch, ride horses together, shoot guns together
    picnic together, watch the sunset on the hills, and then watch the constellations move across the sky

• Okay, so my perfect date would involve
    1. Doing something fun movie/ Minygolf etc.
    2. Getting ice cream together.
    3. Going and stargazing with me in a private area like a secluded park.
    Lol l think about this a lot tbh. :,(

• Awe that's so sweet
      Now I have a question
      One ice cream to share or each your own?

• Yes it would lol, l have someone in mind right now talking about all this >.> but yeah it's like life goals right now lol 😄

• It will come true someday

• Meet at the beach.
    Shower/clean up.
    Restaurant. 7pm-8pm
    Movie. 8pm-10pm
    Hold hands, night walk on the beach/piers. 10pm-11pm

• You've got it planned out to a tee
      I like it

• Sure can.
      We are already following each other, so we can do private/direct messages.

• she's hot and we have crazy sex

• asker I think I met you before

• Farting in each others mouths

• one that starts with me being actually wanted by the right girl

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Long walk in a nice large park taking photos along the way then going to a cafe or bubble tea shop to grab something to drink

• That's sweet

• Oh alright we'll have fun hanging out then

And I'm thinking of doing it possibly over the summer cause he'll be back in town for a while

• Good luck! Hope everything works out and your date goes just as you described!

• if we click then it s a perfect date regardless of where we are or what activity we did

• I am a nerd/romanticist. My ideal/fantasy date would be at a book store, a cafe, museum, a picnic, or whatever. I don't really care, as long as it is super romantic, and it has a sense of class.

• Dinner movie shopping