Advice on finding a bf?

i need some advise on getting a boyfriend. All of my feiends have someone except me and it gets lonely lol byt seriously I've never had an official boyfriend (Ive had people that I've "talked" to but still) so I dont know what to do help

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't worry about it until you get into college.

Why?

Because you now have a prime seat to watch the rise and fall of so many ill-fated high school romances, seeing what works, what doesn't, and getting the "skinny" on the intimate details without having to dip your toes into the water before you're ready.

But if you must find one, look at building up your own confidence first, finding out who YOU are and what YOU like in a partner. Don't get involved unless you're sure and don't do something you're not comfortable with unless same.

• Be approachable and be good at something. Dress the best and hygiene is important too.

What Girls Said 1

• Be more open to meeting new people, don't display a closed off body language, smile more, show interest, initiate talking.