Have you ever experienced the love at first sight?

Do You believe in LOVE@FIRST SIGHT?

anyone can share their opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe so.

I don't know if 'love' is the precise word to describe it but as soon as we looked into each other's eyes after noticing another across from the room, there was this inexplicable, instant connection. I have never felt such a magnetic pull with someone I've never even spoken to before. As we got to know each other over time and even just the first night we spoke and interacted, it was like there was this effortless bond... this natural mutual acceptance that typically takes months to develop. To this day, I have never encountered anything even similar to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no such thing since we fall in love with how we imagine people.

people who say it was love at first site... saw someone they were attracted to (and possibly introduced themselves)

then they'll go home... and daydream about the person, eventually falling in love.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really believe in love at first sight. Attraction, yes. But I believe love is something that needs to grow over time, not just appear out of nowhere.

• It's not love. It's lust/interest at first sight. Claiming that you can love someone just by looking at them is shallow and disgusting.
    Yes, I've been interested at first sight, but falling in love at first sight is simply not possible.

• Hahah! Nope!

• Yes! My first boyfriend - I met him at a friends after exams party (we were 16 so no alcohol involved) and the minute i saw him I felt this weird connection.. we ended up sleeping on the floor spooning (nothing happened, not even a kiss) I woke up to him blowing raspberries on my stomach (lol) and it went from there. We were together 1.5 years but I messed it up and that was that!

• its not true love, it's infatuation

• @OlderAndWiser had asked a simmilar question some time ago

let me search what I answered on it

• This was my answer:

Yes, I have experienced what many people must call "love at 1st sight".

However, I do not believe it was love (not right away), but it was like an a connection of souls. Like our souls recognized each other.

It's difficult to explain, but when I met my current boyfriend (it was in a chatroom and we didn't see each other at 1st), I felt this connection, an incredible feeling of trust (I mean I told him some of the most hurtful experiences I had in my life and he did the same, I dont even know how the conversation got there, but it felt so natural and not forced!) and also this peace and calmness.

We started dating from that very day we met. I am a very reserved person that never had a boyfriend before and also I never considered doing the online thing, as I tend to be very practical and of course that dating online can be risky. But with him, I felt like saying yes. I did not want to refuse and that is not normal for me at all.

I should add that although we did

• well, my memory always has a place for exceptional questions, and exceptional people ;)

@OlderAndWiser

• :) :) :) !!!

• nah...

• Love? No. Attraction/connection? Yes.

• Nah, that would be lust.

• Yea it's called lust.

• I don't believe in love at first sight

• Yes. For food or animals or cars though not people:

What Guys Said 11

• I believe in it, but problem is i haven't the gull to chat with women anymore, simply too much of a hassle and don't wanna be tied down.

• Once, at 14.

• no, because it doesn't exist

• killing any puppies and kittens today too?

lmao. joking here. I agree with you

But the way you said it though... might have just crushed some hearts lol

• @HookingSwan lol 😂
      well, @lumos explained it already pretty well... it doesn't exist unless you are extremely shallow and the only thing that matters to you are the looks... but even in that case I doubt you could call it love.
      You can feel very attracted to someone at first sight, be interested and maybe when you get to know her better it turns out that she is the most perfect human being on earth, but even then it wasn't love at first sight but just an initial interest which developed into true love.

• On point :)

• Yes, and it ended horribly. The girl ended up going for some low life guy and wasn't worth my time. All the glitters is not gold.

• I haven't experienced it and I believe people confuse "love at first sight" with infatuation at first sight. I don't believe it.

• nah i dont think so, and never want to

• No, just lust at first sight.

• Attraction at first sight but not love.

• I dont believe in that... so no!

• do i believe in LOVE@FIRST SIGHT?

• Yes i fall in love with women every day but the problem comes when i get to know them. I stop loving them because i find out they're not my type!

• u never loved them to begin with :P

just sayin :D

• @HookingSwan hahahha! I know! Its all attraction or lust because they're gorgeous :p