What's normal and what's not?

My ex and baby daddy is coming over and buying me gifts for Mother's Day. He spends the nights on my couch, we stay up late talking, he pays my bills, takes me out, etc. when is it friendly and when is it crossing the line to more than friendly. I just assumed that since we weren't together and have a kid together that it would be more systematic rather than acting like a family?

What Guys Said 2

• What is normal... damn, what a question.

Ultimately, you have to act yourself this: Are you comfortable with him "spending the nights on your couch, staying up late talking with you, paying your bills, taking you out, etc"?

If you are, then this is your "normal." If not, then yeah, there might be a problem.

Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

• well you are a family

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like this is something you two should talk about together and definitively work out what works for you. Are you doing the family things for the kid or do either of you want more or what's going on you know