Girls, do you like to be texted everyday?

This is assuming that you like the guy, or should he be unavailable at times?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice to get a text everyday. If I felt he was intentionally being unavailable at times I'd just cut contact. I can't be bothered with silly games.

What Girls Said 27

• I need to text with my noyfriend everyday and he needs to too. We dont text every single hours, but we share stories and little things everyday. If I truly like the guy, I wouldn't get annoyed by it and I have been dating for my boy for awhile, we literally asking some of the same questions over and over again, we never get bored or feeling meaningless. Like he still ask me what I am doing today every morning and I ask him did he get his dinner yet every evening. Those little conversation still very sweet to me. So yea, to me, I voted yes, texting everyday totally fine to me :D

• It depends how you mean... and I will explain...

If you mean texted as in a full on text discussion and do I expect other people to drop what they are doing just to do that with me? - the answer would 100% be no... however if you mean would I just like a quick

Guy: Hey (insert whatever word - gorgeous/babe/honey/sweetie whatever) how are you today
    me: I am wonderful thank you so much for asking, how about you?
    Guy: I'm great, got busy day at work but thought i'd see how you are before jumping the the shower
    Me: have a wonderful day, happy showering, love you
    Guy: love you too/more/also

then yes I don't think something like that takes too long once a day if people do have busy days ahead or something or if they didn't text before work, after work would also be fine even if its just a quick how are you I'm off to bed sleep well kind of thing - something similar to that every day doesn't take a min and yes I do appreciate small things like a quick text (not just from people I'm dating - friends/family too)

• If we are dating, yes. Just met and started talking? I would not like it every day, when I first start seeing someone I am very picky about them being too clingy or available for some reason, maybe every few days at that point until it just naturally turns into more.

• yes its nice!

• Yeah I would like that. Doesn't have to be all day, just a small convo or message saying something nice would be fine.

• Yeah, even if it's just something little like a cute good morning or goodnight. Some time apart where you can miss them and do your own thang is good too. You'll have more to talk about.

• If I'm dating someone, I like to hear from them everyday. I think it's just nice to have that connection. Doesn't have to be much, just a hello is nice

• If I like him I want to talk to him all the time all the time. But I'm sort of clingy which I'm told is annoying lol

• Yes please 😍

• Sometimes yes and sometimes no because if you text someone everyday the conversations can get boring and meaningless. It's good to text everyday because its let's the person know you thought about them.

• yes, i want him to text me once a day... it'll make me think that he thinks of me (like i dont need to hit him up to remind him i exist). also even if it's sth small like 'i hope you'll have a nice day'... it's enough to make me happy

• If a girl likes a guy, no 'mind games' need to be played, because she'll want to hear from him as much as he wants to hear from her. I would text her as and when you feel like it.

• A text is okay, but a call is preferable. :)

• If I like him id love to hear from him all the time. And no being deliberately unavailable does not make you more desirable.

• Thanks for pointing that out. I just think I should seek advice here than the pick up artists.

• if it's from my friend or boyfriend, yeah.
    if someone else, no.

• By texting, it doesn't mean long messages or chatting all day. A simple 'hey' or 'how are you' will do. It'll just make you feel cared for.

• I don't mind it that much. I am not one to text my boyfriend everyday. But if a guy wants to text me everyday, I would not mind.

• If he is my boyfriend yes

• Yes, I love to get text everyday, I'm still getting to know this guy I met 2 weeks ago today:-), we met on a dating site.

• Everyday but not constantly.

• No, I like to be texted when he has a chance and feels like it. I hate games.

• Yes specially if it's my boyfriend!!
    Today he didn't I'm worried

• Short answer: yes.

• I wouldn't expect him to be available at ALL times. But yes, a text everyday is always nice.

• Yup! I do anyway but if a day goes by without one I'll live too.

• Of course I feel like he doesn't like me if he doesn't text me or call me everyday

• Yeah the guy in interested in doesn't text me unless I text him. I wishhhh he would even just text me first once...

What Guys Said 5

• Don't play games, I text girls I'm crushing/dating basically every day.

• Ok. I think I got it all wrong because I always played games with girls. Mind games like not texting them and suddenly they are just confused.

• Alright, ya i'm totally against all the games

• If she liked you, yeh.

• I'm gonna text you every day. Not gonna play games. If I'm no longer interested I'm gonna tell you what's up.

• I text whenever I can, she responds whenever she can. Vice versa. This shit doesn't need to be hard or riddled in games and formulas.

• This doesn't even need to be asked 😂

• There is the issue of being too available you know. Girls might be turned off as what I've heard you know I'm here to verify it.