Why do the trashy unfaithful girls get to date the good dreamy guys?

Are the guys really that blind that they are more better loyal girls out there?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a bit to selective on a general problem. The trashy girls are usually loyal when they find a worthy guy for them. That is usually not the issue. The problem is her having an awful morals and slowly showing him them. That allows him to relax his morals enough to over look her awful behavior or just ignore it. Usually his friends are the first to notice and say something. She gets rid of that problem by isolating him by smithing him in love. She only let's him talk to the people whom she knows won't have him question her. In the end she slowly shows herself with him duped enough to accept her for the filth that she is. Yeah I lost a good friend to a bitch recently and she changed a good moral man to a badly law abiding ethical guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • That and the best guys are usually to beaten to come out with out knowing whom they want to date well enough to know that she is a good person that won't change us for the worse or kick us when we try and flirt.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• This reminds me of the 'poor me, nice guys finish last' mentality. They probably aren't unfaithful, they are just attractive to the hot guys.

2|1
    0|0
  • Because of there looks but when the truth comes out about who they really are they won't last to long dating the good guys

1|1
    0|0
  • Anyone can be fooled, many good women have been duped into believing that a player was into them until he got her, then he no longer wanted her after, it happens on both sides.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the girl version of, "why do girls like jerks and not me? I'm a "nice guy"".

3|1
    0|0
  • Your bitterness is showing. This wouldn't happen to be about particular guy (s) you were interested in, would it?

2|1
    0|0
  • Higher availability.

0|0
    0|0
  • more open and easy, the more you put borders and confuse a guy or the more you make them think the more they run away !

0|0
    0|0
  • show us then

0|0
    0|0
  • do they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because these girls aren't so insecure. Others would say my everything dresses up goofy, but i love her more than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • same could be said the other way around you know

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're generalizing here...

0|0
    0|0
  • cause good guys want anus/vaginal sex from those girls. Dont take it ser cause they will be dumped

0|0
    0|0
  • Because maybe you don't show interest to those guys in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times those girls are either hotter, easier, or both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• #generalisation606 not all of them.
    some 'dreamy guys' actually have standards... some 'dreamy guys' are actually just as bad as those girls are, or some 'dreamy guys' have no idea what they want themselves.

it's just the same with good girls falling for bad boys. it isn't an always thing, but it can happen for a number or reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe coz they dreamy guy only pays attention to looks and he doesn't give a shit of how non existant and shitty her personality actually is~

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because somebody looks dreamy doesn't meant they are not trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it matter? People like who they like and not everyone is judgmental about it.

0|0
    0|0