Ex boyfriend of 7 months replies but?

He doesn't seem that interested. He takes hours to respond but still responds with long messages but he never asks anything about me? Should I keep trying? This is the first time weve been incontact in 4 months (minus a small convo for his birthday last month) I still love and miss him very much and would love to reconcile, even if it meant just being friends first. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep trying maybe he might come around with time. True his interest seems to fading but him responding back gives hope. But I also feel you should keep your options open and talk to other guys.

• He told me he was starting a new job tomorrow so I said good luck and let me know how it goes. And he replied thanks so much hopefully it goes well and ya no bother I'll talk to you later! :)" that's a good sign right? Or am I reading too much into it?

• Yes its a good sign. That is good he got a new job. Maybe he was stressed about the job thing.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• Umm I don't think you should try anymore... His interest level of definitely very low... it's not the same as you.

• Yeaa i think you are

What Girls Said 1

• He may just want to be friends.
    I advise caution: you may be setting yourself up for heartbreak.
    It's probably healthier to let go and move on.