Shall I give him a chance?

so I met this guy a few months ago. We've been talking here and there but we've only just began seeing each other properly. We've been on 2 dates so far and he's very complimentary and being round him does make me happy, he seems really nice. Now, I'm known to always have my guard up and picking up the negatives in guys (naturally, because I don't want to end up hurt). At this party he was dancing with this girl right in front of me, quite explicitly too hahaha. It's happened like 3 times now- mind you this was before we started seeing eachother so I didn't care much, but the least he could've done was not grind on her in front of me, cause we had been talking and flirting and stuff. He's also been quite low key all year, for some reason, and insists that I don't go asking people about him cause there's things he doesn't want me to find out that might scare me away, which he doesn't want. My fuckboy senses are tingling but, then again, they tingle for the nice guys as well so I don't know what to do haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Well at least he is honest about being dishonest and hiding from the truth. If someone tells you he is hiding something then he is probably hiding a lot of things. If you value trust and honesty in a relationship then he isn't the guy to go for.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dude you're dating is a player. You should better ask around to find more about him.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a fuckboy player.. and he has you exactly where. he wants to have you..

Lol "nice guy" ask. arround... maybe he slept arround and is a bad boy... you all dig badboys, so no biggie right?

• haha i'm not into the bad boy type

• You sure? You sound pretty happy about this one

• yeah he's nice but if I was totally convinced, I wouldn't be questioning his intentions

• he is nice guy, give him a chance and blowjob wtf?

What Girls Said 0