Girls, Is casual sex based on looks only?

When you meet a random guy you find "Hot" looking but he is not your type at all (personality wise) and you don't share anything in common ; Would you be interested to have casual sex with him or not?

• YES, I am ONLY interested in looks when it comes to casual sex. Nothing else matters.
    45% (9)
  • NO, I am ONLY interested in casual sex if the guy has the looks and also a personality of my type and common interests.
    35% (7)
  • I disagree with above options. I will write my opinion below.
    20% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I've had my share of casual sex and the guy doesn't need to be a model. Looks help, attraction (not entirely looks based) even more, but making you feel at ease with him and like you're on the same page is vital. Sometimes someone is hot and they open their mouth and you lose all attraction. Other times, someone is so so and all of the sudden you two click and the chemistry between you is high.

Also, studies show women are highly impacted be scent - especially if they aren't on the pill. It helps us realize good genetic matches.

• Thanks :) So have you met a random guy you found sexy looking, but after a short conversation you were NOT sexually interested anymore?

• If he eventually opens up, no problem. But if not, it's more likely people think he's not very interested, since they can't see into your thoughts. Shyness in itself doesn't bother me, though. But it's hard to know if that's the case.

• If you are sexually attracted to the random guy at first and like him, and you see the guy acting a bit clingy by hanging around you a lot in the first meeting , would that be a turnoff?

What Girls Said 9

• most likely!

• Thanks :) So you go with option A?

• I am not intersted in casual sex but if I was than I would do that.

• Thank you :))

• I answered C.
    A wouldn't be right because it takes more than just looks to have good sex.
    B isn't right either because you don't need to share "common interests" or things like that. You just need to get along and have good sex together.

• Thanks :) So if you found the random guy sexually attractive but your conversation didn't get along well and your opinions were different, you WON'T be interested to have casual sex with him even though you find him sexually attractive?

• yep, that's it. Though things are not set in stones but basically, I had to get along with the guy which is normal.

• Thank you for your patience. Good luck :))

• Basically I don't like whole casual sex thing.
    For me, sex is something that I'd do with someone I truly love.

• Hmmm I'd say its based on looks if your after no strings. Either that or its deprivation and desperation.

• Thanks :) For you personally , if you were after 'no strings' would looks only matter to you?

• Lol! Yes OK I would. because I wouldn't want to see him again. Im not talking about disagreement. I'm talking about having nothing in common and him being full of himself

• oh ok. Sorry. I was talking about disagreeing with your views/opinions. Thanks :))

• i haven't had casual sex but if i did he would need to be my type personality wise as well as looks wise

• Thanks :) So you would go with option B?

• i mean yep* ur right haha

• thank you :))

• I dont have casual sex, I care for committment. My body is worth more than this.

• Most of the time yes

• Thanks :) So if you have conversation with the random guy you find sexy looking and disagree with his opinion on topics, would you still bang him?

• I will not if he is rude

• I don't mean like rude... Just, you don't agree with his opinions.

• Looks plus personality

• You don't need to be attractive or have a good personality for me to have casual sex with you. I only care about that for relationships. Although I've only had casual sex twice, so maybe I am not the best person to ask for that. Neither had to do with looks. One was a good friend and we both really wanted sex and we were both single. Another was a bar thing. That was way back in my early 20's though for both. Now I just have sex in relationships.