What do you think of interracial dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• we are in the 21st century, Im sick of hearing "stick with your own kind" you bleed red, I bleed red, we are the same kind.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just two humans in a relationship with one another. Nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 13

• Interracial dating is fine. No problems there. What does cause issues is when there are religious differences.

• I'm more attracted to white girls so I probably wouldn't date interracially but I have no problem with people who do. I think you should date whoever makes you happy regardless of race

• i dont think anything of it.

• The main question is what do you think of interracial dating? Because if you're asking this question, it might mean that the opinions of others matter, in a way that could interfere in a relationship of this kind.

• nothing... because I don't care about skin colour

• Don't care.

• What's there to think about? It's 2 people in love.

• nothing

• Totally into it

• yeah im for it, i have no problems

• Works for me.

• Interracial porn can be very good so I guess this is too

• In all honesty, I have no problem with interracial dating.

HOWEVER... I do have a problem with people who decide to date interracially because they look down on the people of their own race, so they date interacially to "escape" their race. I see that often.

What Girls Said 11

• I am okay with that!

• I'm partaking in interracial dating, and while it has its challenges, in part due to assholes bein rude and in part to the cultural differences, but it's totally worth i it because he's an awesome boyfriend

• I don't mind. Race doesn't matter to me but it does to my parents :I

• cool. whatever.

• Im doing it and loving it XD lol

Whats the question here? We are just two humans, in love :) <3

• cool.

• I just believe in good intentions. If two people are willing to put some effort, relationship will be good regardless of their races.

• That's how my grandmother was made so...

• I don't separate interracial dating from same race dating 😂 It's the same thing to me.

• i don't care about it, it happens a lot where i live; in the free country of America!

• Race is a social construct designed to oppress people so I feel we should all collectively decide to abolish it