Does he like me or not? Guys helppppp?

Si for some time I thought this guy might like me. So he always compliment my clothes saying wow thats a nice blouse or I hadn't seen that before. But he claims he is really observant. He remembers details from snap I have posted on snap chat. Also recently we all planned a group lunch. But at the last minute everyone bailed. So it was just me and him another guy friend. So when I saw he says that a nice blouse. I say thanks you for always noticing u r to nice. He never respinds anything back. Anyways we walk but iur arms shoulders keep bumping into eachother he doesn't move. Yet of course this doesn't happen with our other friend. We went for lunch n when I got the check I paid for them cuz I wanted to do something nice. He says thank you very much and he rubs my shoulder. My other friends just says thanks. (*I am including my other friend in this story so u can see the difference in their behaviors) Anyways what I dont get is sometimes I tagg him on IG or send him snaps but he will take a loooonnnnng time to reply or on IG he won't respond. He has always claim he will invite me with a griup of friends but it never happens. We all just went out one to a movie that was it...
So guys n girls everyone please let me know what u think.

almost forgot he always looks me in the eyes and smiles. Or he will turn around quickly look at me staright in the eyes sometimes I am too shy so I will look away but I still feel him looking at me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he does like you but he is being tricky and distant to make it seem not obvious...

What Guys Said 2

• I think he likes you, he might be nervous to ask you out. Try asking him out.

• Yes, I think he likes you, but he seems a bit indecisive.

What Girls Said 0