Help!!! This guy I'm seeing mentioned to me his plan to get a house in a year, why would he mention that to me?

Also when I asked who he was going to live with he just sighed, why did he just sigh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it a friendly wistful sigh (meaning he thought of you as a romantic partner), or an annoyed sigh (meaning he thought you just wanted to move in for free rent)?

• Probably not the free rent thing but I don't know how to tell the difference but why else would he tell me

• Well does he? Perhaps he really looks forward to a home with you in it!

• Well I believe he does but then that could be wishful thinking. I'm not sure he's eyes are glossy sometimes around me if that means anything

What Guys Said 3

• Is someone scared of commitment?

• Not sure are you guys serious about eachother. .

• I think I mean I am and we do spend time together. No one is seeing anyone else

• He had probably walked past a board with houses for sale or recently done some math on his savings and it was on his mind. If anything you seem like the pushy one there.

Sort of a "Hey I was looking for a new place to live" into a "Oohh, do you need a roommate?". He might be here wondering what you meant.

• I didn't say anything to be pushy

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are blowing this way out of proportion. I would wait until he actually asks you to live with him

• I'm just trying to get an idea

• If you're wondering, then just ask him if he meant something by saying that. No hurt in communicating

• I don't want to come off as being pushy because I have been in the past