He got in touch after 5 months, is it a bootycall?

I had a fling with this guy for a year and a half. We had sleepovers, gone out to concerts and I met some of his friends. Everything was going fine until he started to act more like a jerk and not being as consistent with seeing me, until he stopped getting in touch completely. He initiated almost the entire thing so I never texted him first. We did get into an argument once that he'd appreciate if I'd initiate sometimes or text him first, but I couldn't tell if he liked me enough to do that. He was giving too many mixed signals. We had a lot of chemistry and always looked forward to seeing eachother every week so I was really upset when he stopped showing as much interest and disappearing.

After not hearing from him for 4 months, he got in touch. He started telling me that he does have feelings for me and wants to try and make things different this time. I decided to open up to him and saying I felt the same, and he responded saying he wants all those things with me and wants to make things different. But when he came over he didn't bring up our conversation and after hooking up for the first time in so long he started acting rude and selfish. When I confronted him he told me he had to leave and couldn't stay any longer. We go into a fight and that was it, and made a stupid excuse why he changed his mind about me I felt like after he asked me to initiate and show more interest - and finally doing so he gets scared off or whatever? I don't understand and it made me feel like maybe he lied to me just to get in my pants.

Now 5 months have passed and he sent me a message on FB (and not text which is weird). I got it last night and haven't responded to him. I wasn't sure if this time I'd ever hear from him again. What do you think his intentions are?

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you want from this situation? Do you even want him?

• I really liked this guy. but obviously within the 5 months I had to start feeling okay that he doesn't like me and that he'll never be in my life again. I don't think I've ever had so much chemistry with a guy before and I was surprised we lasted more than a year just hanging out every week together. Plus the sex was amazing. When he told me how he felt about me it seemed so genuine and texted paragraphs. Now I know that I can't ever hook up with him casually now that feelings are out there. I wanted him to want me

I never chase! I feel like he'll be in touch and make the effort if he wants me. And he knows I'm like that..

Good girl

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just sex
    Any guy on here who says otherwise is lying

What Guys Said 3

• He just wants your sex that's all

• Yeah booty call.

• Does sound like a booty call instead since he did that to you already last time and wasn't honest

What Girls Said 0