How to get her back? Shall I stay only in silence or do something to get her back? Can she forgot 4 years of relationship?

5 months from the breakup, I see she is posting sad songs, inside her facebook account.
I think she left some signs for me, but I already tried to reach her couple times and she fully rejected me,
also she blocked my messages in facebook 2months ago, so I'm unable to type to her.

So my question is should I try to reach her again or let her do that instead of me?
She dumped me so... I was thinking for a love card or something, but unsure and afraid of the
next rejection... I've gave everything to get her back and don't wanna to sacrifice my ego again.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Those sad songs is how she cope with her loss. Move on and stop reading signs. You are not on this earth to chase woman nor suck up to them. Let it be. You and her broke up, cry, talk about it and move on.

• Leave doors open dude. Tell her you value your time spent with her and that if she wants to maybe get toegether and be more than friends to let you know otherwise you wish her all the best. So with this don't sound like an Arse you need to live your life , stand up for what you want and if she doesn't want to give it you then no point in being friends. As you can't. But inform her to let you know if she changes her mind. Which she will whether it's a month or 3 years. She will probs want to be friends that's were you stick up for what you want.

• You have to learn to let go