Strange girl behaviour (please answer both genres) what should I do?

Here's the deal. I met a gorgeous girl last week at a bar, we had fun dancing and making out after that i saw her again the next day randomly at a club i went with my friends, i told her to come towards my table and she came we stayed toghether till the end of the party and then we took her home with my friends car long story short she had fun being with me, although at the club there was this other girl i was dancing where she saw me but it didn't bother her that night. Since then a week passed without talking, while those days she viewed my snapchat stories (which i had photos with this other girl) so i send her a message this Thursday and she didn't seem so attracted, so i asked her out and she said she could go on Saturday, so i send her a message last night but she didn't reply although she saw it, then i send her again today, no reply then i post a few snapchat photos and she views them... what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Message her through snapchat and ask her out... let her know you like her too. Nothing like being blunt and honest

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Stop making it seem like your a player/into many girls, cause if I saw a guy who always seem to be around other girls I wouldn't think he's into me for the right reasons

• It seems like your sending her mixed signals. Why are you taking pictures with other women? Its going to confuse her. Give her a call and ask her if she's still willing to go out with you.

What Guys Said 4

• Stop texting and start talking. Texting is too impersonal. Call her. Like voice!!

• Course it bothered her lol. You have blown it m8 you made yourself look like abit of a player you didn't make her feel special. I. e only girl you want that's what girls love

• just let her know you like her , and you want to hang out with her , say you want her to meet your mom , and also let her know she is attractive and so are you , and other people will want to get with both of you, but you want to have a stronger bond with her (she is more important than snapchat /facebook/instagram. etc.) good luck

• Not take photos with other girls.