Why does no one want relationship s?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a very heavy question.

I think the first thing to remember is that a very evolutionary level, we crave connections. We are pack animals. We want strong relationships and are loyal to them. That being said, I think the reason there is a decline in the amount of relationships has a lot to do with 1) the fact that in the western world we tend to be in a constant mode of "self-actualization" which basically means we are out for number one. a lot of times we get so self-absorbed that we don't let a lot of people in. 2) social media. No matter how popular it is, it isn't normal. We were meant to be around people, not images and texts representing them on a screen.

That's my input :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships take effort. Most people don't like effort. We live in an age of instant gratification, for the most part.

All the reward, less of the work, and none of the soul.

I'm using the word soul metaphorically by the way, I'm not religious. I suppose you could use spirit or... I dunno... heart I suppose. Heart might be a better, more neutral analogy.

• Yeah I fell you it kind of sucks because I'm not going to hit and quit I don't think families will exist anymore

• Well, best buckle in man, you're a different kind of beast. You're probably in for a lonely road because a lot of people don't see it the way you do. Don't mean to be cynical just preparing you for what's ahead.

• I know I will be lonely I'm conflicted I want a relationship but all the girls I know are just dtf so I have to decide to break my values or never get laid it's tough but I just got to except what the game is and not participate

What Girls Said 7

• Its not that I don't want one. Its just I am tired of giving my heart and the guy not giving a shit. I like myself alone (:

• #generalisation607 please explain how you and i are alive then.

• Monogamy to ME is NOT natural
    +
    I am eternally restless
    +
    I am VERY easily bored
    +
    there are so many great people in the world
    +
    I hate being told what to do
    +
    I hate power struggles
    +
    I am super selfish
    +
    I won't compromise with anyone, unless its work related

• I am a bit older then you but I haven't noticed this... at least not in my peer group. Everyone is settled down and married or getting married.

• Cos people are parasites and mentally unsound.

• cuz they suck

• ... you may be misinformed... lol

What Guys Said 7

• They dont feel like they are worth the effort and have gotten into the habbit of treating them as disposable.

• Because this generation is garbage and nobody knows what the hell they want, that's the simple answer.

• Because its more beneficial to be single and not have to constantly please another human

• You might not be handome and suffer from tiny penis syndrome.

• Cause Afro Ditie is trying to kidnap me 😳

• We're too busy. We just want sex.

• I want a relationship dammit.