Should I go out with him?

So this guy I'm kind of friends with asked me out. Now, I am single and am open to a relationship at this point in my life, however I don't know about this guy. Sure, he's nice enough and he's decently attractive, but he kind of gets on my nerves. I don't really spend a whole lot of time with him so I don't really know how he is all the time, but I find him annoying. Should I give him a chance by going out with him and then making my decision or should I just say no?

What Guys Said 1

• Lol its sooo hilarious "kind of a friend" another post where my theory about men and women cannot be friends is true.

Sooooo why is he annoying? You dont even know him

• I believe that men and women can be friends, but that's a whole other topic. As for this guy, I do kind of know him. That's what I'm trying to get at. I don't know him that well, but what I do know of him, it just kind of annoys me. It's the way he acts around other people if that makes any sense at all.

• Then why bother? dont go out with him. Your doing him a favor

What Girls Said 2

• I'm always for giving him a chance, if it doesn't work out, be honest and break it off though. He might seem annoying to you because he's trying to get your attention, or he's trying to flirt. If you're open to a relationship with him, go on a couple date. I wouldn't start calling him your boyfriend or anything, but if he seems nice enough, it might be worth a shot. I hope it goes well!

• What annoys you about him? If he's annoying BEFORE you go out... imagine how he will make you feel later in time!!! 😎 Spend time with him as friends a bit more first... you could grow to like him?

• So, I should just say that I think we should get to know each other as friends before we move onto anything further than that? There is just something about him, I think it's the way he acts around other people and interacts that irritates me a little bit.

• Yes, get to know him as friends first. That makes sense... maybe he is just showing off... but maybe when both of you are alone, he'll be more chill. He could also be a real extrovert or alpha male dude?

• I understand. I had a guy friend who would be very extraverted... he's literally talk to everyone and anyone... same with my Dad's ex gf!!