Is this a good promposal?

Hey guys,

So I've known this girl for a while now and we're really good friends. She's shy so she won't like a promposal in front of the whole entire grade, or even friend group. So I'm thinking of something small but still very sweet.

I was thinking a bouquet of flowers (every guy does this so I know I have to), a teddy bear, and a box of her favorite chocolate. I'll tape the chocolate on the bear so that it looks like the bear is holding it. I'll buy her a card as well and write "to x. I can't 'bear' to go to prom without you. Love x". I would ask her to come meet me somewhere so it's away from her friend group or my friend group. Then I'll ask.

What do you think?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• tehehe, it's corny but the adorable kind!
    give it a go! i'm sure she'll love it :)

What Girls Said 6

• Lol when I first started reading this I thought you meant wedding proposal lol!!! But.. I then realized you were talking about the prom!! I sounds cute and if I was her, I'd like it!

• sounds nice

• dont u mean I can't bear to not go?

• I think your idea is really considerate and overall excellent for her since she is shy. If you ask to meet her somewhere I'd suggest doing it by an attractive venue opposed to in the lunchroom or something.

• I think that's adorable
    I wish someone would ask me like that

• You are a genius. Do it! If some guy did that for me I'd definitely go to prom with him. I hope it goes well.

What Guys Said 0