He hasn't texted me in 4 days, don't know what to do?

We have known one another for 6 months, and recently started dating. There is nothing official, just getting to know one another and dating. In the past 3 dates we have really hit it off and gotten close. He has even met some of my friends (he said he wanted to meet them!) and I have met some of his. Everything was going well, we would text a good amount. And I am not someone who needs to text someone all day. We only text if we have something to say or maybe a "goodnight" or "Good morning" text. And lately we will only exchange about 8 texts a day.(We both have busy lives) but, in the past week he has been real shitty about replying or even texting at that. And when he does text, it is short. But now he hasn't even texted in 4 days. He has told me he likes me a lot, but now I'm questioning if he really does? Just need advice in what this means and what I should do :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same problem atm except ave known my guy for 2weeks and we aren't official but here's some advice I really should be taking on board as well. If a guy wants to talk to you he will make and effort to talk to you. A text isn't exactly difficult to string and doesn't take much time. So if I were you I'd text him or just leave it. Also sometimes guys like to pull away and then they'll come springing back. Just enjoy yourself and stop worrying about him.

• He's either met someone else or he just isn't into you anymore.
    Sorry