Am I being unreasonable to be mad about this?

My boyfriend is renting out his place for a two weeks and was supposed to be staying with me before he goes on a trip for a month. He ha to go to Toronto for the weekend and left Thursday we only got to spend three days together last week. He had told me he was coming back Sunday and I was really looking forward to seeing him today he texted me that he was going straight to his sister when he came back. He invited me but I could not make it. I asked If he was coming to my place after and he said he fought he was sleeping there because he was too tired. His sister place is kind of far but prob only 30 mins from my place. I'm kind of mad because I missed him and he's leaving for a month in a week. Makes me feel like he doesn't care about our time together.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, you are being unreasonable. You also sound extremely clingy and very needy.

The week or couple of weeks before a trip tend to sneak up on you and be very hectic! Especially if you're doing something as major as renting out your home! He did invite you to spend some time with him and his sister so it's not like he didn't try/doesn't care at all about your time together. With all that said, you sound unreasonable.

• Stop begin needed damn it.

• You are being unreasonable! It seems like you guys do get to see one another a good amount of times. And even after he changed things up, he made sure to invite you. And if her house is only 30 minutes away.. Why couldn't you just go? You are being a bit self centered in this situation. He wanted to see his sister, and he invited you... And maybe he is actually too tired to drive to your place? He did just get back from a trip.

Also, when in a relationship, you don't need to be together at all times. I am sure he values his time with you and loves you. But you aren't his whole life :) he has more things going on and you need to understand that. I say you should have gone to his sisters house! If you want to see him that bad.