Do you like to cuddle while sleeping or do you like your space?

If a boyfriend/ girlfriend/ friends with benefits/ wife /husband/ eat was sleeping in the same bed with you, do you like to cuddle while you sleep or have some space

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes the closeness of someone you've been intimate with is wonderful. So spooning is my favourite. iam a big tall guy. Women like cuddling back into me all most cacooned. It's a very masculine feeling to offer this level of protection and assuring.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's hot then cuddling is uncomfortable and makes it even worse, so in that scenario I'd rather have my space. But if it's not hot then I'm always up for some cuddles :] So it depends.

What Guys Said 25

• I like cuddling, but with my ex I tended to get really warm, which would result in me pushing all of the blankets on top of her.

As we got further in our relationship and more comfortable with each other, we did tend to give a little more space in favor of a better night's sleep.

• I start out the night cuddling. At some point I kind of migrate away and wake up on the far side of the bed from her

• Cuddle in winter mostly, yet summer, I run a higher temperature than most, so I'd need my space unless I could have the fan and A/C on.

• I like to cuddle while falling asleep, but when I am asleep you better move away because I need to sprawl out lol Hence why I prefer my body pillow, I can cuddle it as I sleep, and then kick it off the bed in the night, unlike a girlfriend lol

• I love to cuddle when I am awake, but when it is time for sleep I like to be on my own side. I do however love to hold my girl and let her sleep in my arms!

• I'll cuddle but when I sleep i gotta have my space, and i toss around side to side

• If I'm just going to sleep, I'd say yes I like to cuddle. But after that, chances are I probably will break apart and want my space.

• Cuddle for awhile until I get too hot.

• I would love to cuddle with my future wife when we finish sex. I'll also want to watch her sleep and see if she smiles at all.

• I love to cuddle but not while sleeping. I get too hot and I like to spread out when I sleep.

• I can't sleep while cuddling, I HAVE to have my space.

My ex didn't like that, but, well, I had to sleep.

• Cuddle! I love cuddling

• a little bit of both

• I love to cuddle.

• I like to cuddle, for sure.

• Cuddle, with her sleeping on me... that's always nice

• I need space because I get hot really easily

• Cuddle. Because I feel manly and at the same time I feel like I'm being intimate with my girl.

• Space.

• I would love it.

• Both. Sometimes cuddle and sometimes space.

• Cuddle with my girl

• CUDDLE ! ALWAYS CUDDLE !

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• We can cuddle before I fall asleep, but when it comes to actually sleeping I need my space. I toss and turn.

• I definitely like cuddling for a bit but then when it comes to sleeping I want and need my own space, I get really warm easily.

• Cuddling in bed before calling asleep is wonderful. However, once I am ready to sleep, a bit of space is nice usually since I like to sleep on my stomach.

• I like to cuddle as we fall asleep, and then later move to our own sides to get some proper sleep, and then cuddle again when we wake up.

• I usually like to cuddle till he falls asleep then separate for the night with the occasional feet touching. Truth be told, when we do separate, I sleep in such a way that he can hold my bum😊

• I love love to cuddle but not when sleeping. I need my own air space! @suitandtie won't even share his bed lol 😉right?

• Cuddling at first, but then I need my space to sleep.

• I'm an all round cuddler, cuddling/hugging/snuggling up with friends, cuddling with bf's, I'm just an affectionate person :) there's something so satisfying and rewarding about cuddling, for me at least :P

• Cuddle first then have space to toss & turn. But if it's humid then no cuddles otherwise I love them. :D

• I WANT CUDDLES!!! Soooooo baaaaaad.
    I've been sleeping without cuddles for 19 years now, that needs to change 😢

• Space pls

• I need room for the doggie.

• i really enjoy snuggling

• Space

• I need someone to snuggle with <3

• Most the time I like my space

• Cuddle in winter. Space in summer:

• A little of both. Probably start the night out cuddling, drift to our own space and then drift back in the morning.

• CUDDLE!

• I hate sharing a bed.

• Absolutely.

• If i could i would have his arms wrapped around me for the rest of my life 😍😍!