What does it mean if a guy give you his special stuff and starts saying he loves you but only when you say it first?

Like he knows i want to be with him and he seems on board but wants me to keep making the first move so does he really like me or just playing off of my emotions. I catch him looking at me when he thinks I'm not paying him attention then he just smiles and he does stuff like play fight and talk about our lives but I want to settle down and I'm not sure he is there yet I just want to know what he is thinking is he shy or what we have a child together from a one night stand but he is great as a dad I just want to know does it sound like he wants to be with me or wants me to make the first move

What Guys Said 1

• o.aolcdn.com/.../wtf+picard+meme.jpg

Seems he made the first move already by fucking you without a condom. Both of you are young parents and need to stop playing kiddie games and talk about what you want. You need to tell him you want a relationship or this mind game b. s. needs to stop and he needs to man up and give you an answer.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it means anything.

• What is your current relationship with him?