I feel like such a failure?

I try my best. I am an honest person, who tries to lead a good life.
But lately I have been feeling like a complete failure.
I think I'm kind of smart. A know a little about a lot of things. I play a lot of sports and try to keep in shape.

I have never held a woman's hand. I am 22 and never touched a woman.

I feel this huge weight on me. Men are supposed to be confident (which I am), outgoing, funny, loving, tough, etc... I am a lot of those things.

But I feel like a failure as a man because the one thing a man is supposed to do is be with a woman. No matter how hard I try, I get to a certain point with someone and then things always turn into, "she actually likes someone else." Type of scenario.

I really want to hold a woman's hand, I have to imagine it's a great feeling

What Girls Said 1

• Heeey, you are not a failure. Don't even think you are. Even though you aren't as triumphant as you want to be when it comes to getting a girl, you shouldn't let those times of defeat make you feel like you're doing something wrong. You can do everything right and still not get your way, its just how life is. Continue to look for that special someone or just mess around and have fun. You're only 22, you have a lot of time. Just stay hopeful and patient. Patience is the key. You have to be patient with yourself and keep trying to improve yourself when it comes to sports right? Be patient and keep trying your hand at relationships. Eventually, you will find that someone. Stay positive, you seem like you have all your stuff together. :)

What Guys Said 0