Girl asking out a guy?

What is your opinion on a girl asking out a guy? There's a guy I'm really interested in, and I'm almost certain he likes me back. He likes spending time with me, I catch him glancing at me, his friends tease him whenever he's around me, along with various other signs. I think he's a bit shy though, so I want to ask him out. What do you guys think? Is it weird if a girl asks a guy out?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's perfectly okay for a girl to ask a guy out. I'd be happy and flattered if a girl asked me out

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and?

What Guys Said 2

• I was asked out by a girl once, it was great, since I can be shy too.
    Some guys might find it degrading or their friends say it would be degrading. They should know better, it's awesome

• Aww! :) I think he's also shy. He generally seems really confident and outgoing, but I find he gets a little shy and awkward around me sometimes. I think I'll give it a go! Hehe.

• It's only weird if you don't do it.

What Girls Said 2

• I do it! Sometimes guys are too shy for their own good and need to know we like them 😜

• There is nothing wrong it it. I'd think that she has more balls than I do.