Is this a long time for my boyfriend not to text me?

I told him to text me when he is about to go in for work Thursday and he did. He works third shift. He says he would be with his family this weekend so I haven't heard from him. Should I be worried. I'm the green

Most Helpful Guy

• It is strange that he hasn't spoken with you in 4 days, especially after you asked him a question. It is possible he has been very busy or something along those lines. I think it is very good you asked him directly if there was something going on, since this is certainly cause for concern

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and i would be pissed!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No, if he is with his family maybe he just wants to be in the moment and enjoy his time there. Things can get busy so quickly when your family is all together.

• Are you guys in a long distance relationship? If I were you I'd probably be worried as well. Has he ever given you reasons not to trust him?