Tips for how to get out of the friend-zone?

Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I just think the FZ is BS, especially when it comes to guys. The only time a guy FZ's you is if he is already in a relationship or you are not his type.

If your his friend and either one of the above applies then you don't have a chance in hell.

First test would be to ask them if they think you're attractive. If no and they look at you like a sister, then move on from the idea of a relationship.

If they find you attractive and they are not in a relationship, then they are friends with you for the purpose of determining whether you are potential girlfriend material.

• Lol no one would say "yeah I don't find you attractive". They always find excuses. So it's kinda hard to figure out which one is it...

• A guy who is not really attracted will beat around the bush answering it. A guy who thinks you are attractive will offer it up immediately... perhaps because he has been looking for an opportunity to say it!

• Thanks for MHGuy, cheers :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Be more suggestive, touch him more, compliment him, dress in a more feminine way, make more sexual jokes around him etc.

What Guys Said 13

• First you need to find out what it is that put you in the FZ , second try to change what ever it is if this change is something you are willing to do

• Well, he said it's because he was leaving the country. And he also mentioned something about not getting over his ex. He really did moved away 2 weeks ago, but he visits me often. I want to have at least one passionate night with him. :)

• He probably is concerned about you both.

• this sounds bad because his emotions are clouded and here you are going to cloud them further. Typical female reaction though to try to draw him in or get something.

Ask him how he feels about being seduced. Ask him how he feels about being seduced RIGHT now. then make your move. you may be rejected. If he has you friended, he may not bite.

• There is no such thing as a friend zone.

• Tell him what you'd like to do to him.

• Chloroform and a rag.

• Get yourself in better physical shape. It worked for me.

• Good tip! But I'm already in a fit shape. :)

• Yeah I'm kinda surprised too, lol. Read other comments, though. :)

• Well, if you're fit and confident, just make a move on him. Seriously, just go for it. It may seem wrong to your sense of womanly dignity, but if you want him, that's the surest way to get it done. Two attractive girls have made moves on me in the past, and their success rate was 100% lol.

• That really easy but it can get tricky. What do you want out of this situation

• A kiss, a make out session, a one night stand... anything. :D I'm not looking for a relationship atm and it's not possible with this guy anyways, because he lives far away. But he visits me often.

• Yeah I know ahahaha. Well I don't mind making a REAL move next time! :P Just not sure how? Do you think it would be "coming on too strong" or too desperate for me to just find a nice moment next time we hang out and slowly lean in for the kiss?

• You might need to message me

• The friend zone is a jail cell with a missing key. Just leave it alone and move on.

• Stroke his ego.
    And by ego, I mean cock.

• You don't "get" out, you have to be "let" out.

• There's no thing as a "friend zone"

• I like you and I want to get out of the friend zone

• Don't wear clothes. Just strut around with sunglasses, trainers, and a huge erection so the girls can't deny that you're ready for action.

• Mass murder. Fixes everything.

What Girls Said 1

• By begin sexual!