Girls, Ladies when you have options in men do you always choose the most attractive guy that's hitting on you?

• I go for the guy with the sexiest face
    10% (2)
  • I go with the guy that's nice and sweet and understanding
    90% (18)
  • I go with the shy guys
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot guys make me juicy down there, but if he can't appeal to my heart IDC. I go for nice guys

What Girls Said 16

• I didn't vote for either option because I always choose the guy I'm personally most attracted to. The general population may not always find him to be the most attractive guy but I may see something inside of him that I'm drawn to so I will regardless.

• I go with the guy who I have the most chemistry/best connection/most in common with.

• Nope. I go for the one who I share the most interests with and who treats me and others well. If he happens to be the most handsome one, fine. But he doesn't have to be.

• I go with the guy that has the full package. Nothing more, nothing less.

• I don't know tbh! I am losing attraction to guys!

• Yes. But his looks are not what's gonna keep me.

• Nice sweet and understanding is a win win for me. Not the sexiest face, looks aren't everything. Maybe I should go fur the shy guys, they might be less likely tae cheat. . . although they dae say its the quiet wans ye've got tae watch.

• Hahahaha! The quiet ones hmm..🤔😌.
      But I think you should go for the guy that likes to listen to you and play around with you because what I've seen your a pretty playful woman and shy quiet guys would probably bore you.. Loyalty isn't hard to find. You just have to set yourself apart from the other guys. You have to look for small signs that indicate a person is a cheater. Like having a bunch if girls around, or always leaving, arriving late or staying out late, etc...

• Thanks Jasper :) I might just try that. Yeah I've got a pretty guid idea of how to tell a cheater from a loyal guy. Yeah shy can be quite cute and endearing at first, but your right I probably would get bored eventually. I want a guy that can talk tae me and isn't afraid tae speak his mind. I don't really care if he's socially awkward with friends or family. As long as he is different with me.

• Yes, I always go for who I view as the most attractive but the factors that make up what makes him attractive to are probably a different set of criteria then what you may use.

• Your very soft is impressive I can tell the maturity level from you and the others instantly! hahaha that's impressive

• Your word play is very impressive.*^

I didn't mean to say your soft... Stupid word prediction messed me up 🙈🤐🙊 I'm sorry

• I go with the most persistent man

• Given they are all attractive, I go with the one I actually connect with personally.

• I voted B

• I go with the guy I get along with the most

• I go with the funniest and the most confident one

• Hmm🤔 (Not hitting on you) but confidence is hard to find whrn the women look a lot like you lol. Fear of rejection is almost certain

• Don't worry, in real life I'm different, I'm told I'm beautiful and gorgeous and whatever, artist always try to take pics of me. but I'm very laid back, I act goofy and I try to tell jokes, and make ugly faces :) so when guys come to talk to me I try to make them feel comfortable :) beauty is intimidating sometimes but don't let that make you feel less confident to talk to her.

• None of these things alone are going to be the deciding factor.

• So what's the requimtnts or quslifications to win a woman like you?

• A combination of clicking on an interpersonal level due to shared viewpoints on life and sexual attraction.

• I go for the guy I'm most attracted to and who I like the most. The one I see a long term relationship with. If I can't see that with anyone then I don't pick anyone of them.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more