When do you drop the L- Bomb. -saying " I love you" ?

I'm wonderfully in love with my boyfriend and I know he is too. But yet I'm scared to say i love him. What can i do. ? Has anyone been in my shoes?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I haven't, but I'm thinking that anywhere from 6 months to 1.5 years would be appropriate to drop the L word. This depends on how frequent you see each other, or how close do you both feel.

• "I'm 22. He's 25. I actually told him last night. And he started blushing. And then confessed he feels the same way about me. I'm very happy"

That's awesome!! Of course it's up to your judgement if he really meant it... but that's just how it works, someone has to say it first..

I'm glad it turned out for the best. Can I ask how long you've been together? And how frequently you see each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do it when you feel it so any time now

What Guys Said 2

• Telll him. If he feels the same then there will be no doubt and he'll be happy to know especially since you think he feels the same way. If you have any doubt about his feelings, then it will be out there.

• What's the big deal with confessing your love for someone?
    I'm genuinely interested.

What Girls Said 18

• Yes... I got him a silver loveheart and put it in a roll of sweets haha

www.google.co.uk/url

• I said I love you to my boyfriend after...1 year of being together... but after 4 months of being actual boyfriend & girlfriend. I would constantly give hints like..."When are we going to say those 3 words and do you believe in love?" etc. I must have hinted 10x before I told him!

• i haven't yet because i don't think i've felt that way before but i'd say it as soon as i felt like i wanted to spend the rest of my life with that person

• How long have you been with them? You are very young you think it's appropriate to be in love and expect him to feel the same all at the same time?

• I'm 22. He's 25. I actually told him last night. And he started blushing. And then confessed he feels the same way about me. I'm very happy

• That's really cool congratulations

• I say it to everyone, but I don't mean it for romantic reasons. I'm extremely careful who I say that to for that purpose. I haven't actually told anyone I love you romantically, I do not feel that way about anyone, atm and I probably won't. If you love him and you mean it, just tell him. You rather now then never. You don't know what could happen tomorrow,

• U don't drop unless ur getting married.

• I remember when my fiancĂ© and I first told each other I love you.. It was a wonderful time.. It was about 2 months after we started dating on Valentine's day 2015. I remember I was extremely nervous and I wanted to tell him but I was so scared that he didn't feel the same way or I was going too fast and then before I knew it he took me in his arms and kissed me and told me I love you. so I guess the best advice I can give is give it time and don't worry too much :) if the feelings are mutual he will tell you in time or you can tell him yourself and see what happens! Good luck to you!!

• (laughing)
    I don't ever.

• I have but he ended up saying it first.
    Yes it is very scary because you seed all these homes about girls saying I love you and it turns the guy off... do hmm I don't know for sure but maybe just syst subtly saying things you love about him and maybe he will be like
    Oh you love me and you can casually say oh I do or something like that

• If your scared the. Your not ready.. when you truly truly love someone you will blurt ut out knowing they are yours.. its not when but how.. savor the moment and just embrace the love , it doesn't have to be a candle lit dinner on a rooftop or overlooking a breathtaking view as you sip pinot noir.. it can be when you guys are laying in bed talking or just a moment where you feel IT..

• I already told my boyfriend a few months ago. He said it first. I did drop hints and he has kept asking me about the future and future plans which obviously indicates he see a future with me and also that he loves me. Being told just deemed my interpretations to be accurate. If I were scared to say it first, I would just be like "Fuck it, I love you." Then probably walk off because I was too scared of his reaction.

• He told me on our 2 month anniversary. :) I told him I loved him back.

• The word I love you should come natural and if its awkward to mention it then maybe its just not that time to say it for a specific reason. Love doesn't hurt nor envy so if you find it a hard time expressing that word then let it come out naturally.

• My boyfriend proposed me by saying i luv u & since den we always say i luv u to each oder. at least two times each day is must,. sumtyms i say him i luv u every hour through msging

• my boyfriend accidentally said it to me. so I don't really have an opinion. but just make sure that you truly care for him before you tell him

• Well I would wait for him to say it... first

• Nope I never had this problem yet

• It was a little over a month after we met. Sometimes I feel like I don't really feel it though. Maybe it wawas too premature.