If the former "virgin hunter" could be the best boyfriend ever, would you give him a chance and date him?

Seeing that he has learned some lessons overtime and no longer cares for virgins. Although, he does care whether or not you have past boyfriends, and he wants to be your first love.

This question is especially for the ladies.

• Absolutely!
  • Yeah I'd give it a shot
  • Nah
  • OMG! Run!
  • Skip to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU NEED TO STOP CREATING NEW GAG ACCOUNTS AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Additionally, you need to SEEK HELP for your obsession in finding a girl that's NEVER loved a boy in her entire life.

You are a SICK puppy.

• What is wrong with wanting to be that unconditional, special guy she holds in her heart for life?

• @ConsultantIsBack yes and it's not funny. He makes 2 or 3 new accounts per day. The admins kick him off, and he keeps coming back with the same fucked up obsession

• I make new accounts because mine get deleted.

Like I said, I don't want a woman who holds her first love to high regard

Most Helpful Guy

• Virgin hunter!! In all seriousness and love, I would gladly stab your fucking guts out, waterboard and torture you to death, rip off your microscopic testosterone-void balls and suffocate you with them, leave you rotting in a torture chamber and let you die of thirst with only a cup full of your blood next to you.
    And then waterboard you some more. And every time you scream @CheerGirl38139 is going to cut off a toe of your disgusting fucking soul mmk pumpkin?
    :)

What Girls Said 3

• You have serious issues dude. Please seek help.

• Why, because I want to be a girl's first love and the one she pours her heart to and always remembers?

• @911Responder are you looking for a connection with someone or just looking to be remembered after your gone? Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Seriously, you do have issues that need to be sorted out by a professional.

• I seek a deep connection with a girl who has never had her first love. It's the whole package.

• virgin hunter, as in vampire? :o

XD

• Why do you need to be a first so badly? I'd really wonder why.

• It's the only way some guys think they know how to be a man.

• Yeah. Like when she was 13. And you're 21. So you're looking for a 12yo?

• @CheerGirl38139

No she must be legal age. I am not counting crushes as much.

I am wanting a girl at least 18 who has never had a boyfriend "first love" when she was under 18.

What Guys Said 3

• YOU HUNTED PEOPLE FOR SPORT YOU CANNOT COME BACK FROM THAT
    XD

• You were a virgin hunter? If I was a girl I would be suspicious of you tbh.

• The "virgin hunter" is a virgin hunter no more. But he does want to be a girl's first love.