Do you ever find yourself wondering if your SO is hot enough for you?

I finally found a girl that really turns me on and I find super attractive without her even trying. In my other relationships I found that I was always thinking I could do better... Do you think I'll eventually have this feeling again? anybody feel like this before?
here's a pic of my current girlfriend (without a face) don't want to sell her out lol Do you ever find yourself wondering if your SO is hot enough for you?

...

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I usually wonder if I am not enough for him. It's not that I think I am ugly, it's just I know I am not beautiful. I'm on the average scale. I'm also shy and not the life of the party. He usually has a line up of girls. I always wonder why he only has eyes for me. There is this one girl at his work that hits on him constantly despite the fact that he chose me over her. I've always wondered why because she is extremely beautiful and is extremely outgoing. I feel like I won the lottery when it comes to him because I've never met a more devoted guy. I do everything I can to make sure he is happy and never bored with me. I just wonder what it is about me.

• I agree! it does feel like winning the lottery!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I wonder the opposite.

What Girls Said 15

• Nope, can't say such a thought has ever crossed my mind. I've never had such a lack of confidence in our relationship to think that things may go wrong because of our compatibility in respect to attractiveness, of all things.

• No I never think like that.

• Nope, that thought has never crossed my mind cos if I'm attracted to them, I'm attracted to them. 'nuff said!

• I don't wonder at all if my boyfriend is not hot or too hot for me. It doesn't matter. I am always attracted to him.

• No, I never think like that.

• I got a lot to say that I be thrown off this website for saying it. You don't marry the hottest girl you're with because there's always going to be another one hotter. Like being the fastest gun there's always someone faster. You form a relationship with a human being that involves a give-and-take in a partnership. It is obvious you not ready

• what? NO! Because I didn't fall for him because of his looks! #SubstanceOverStyle ;) :)

• No, but I did wonder if my ex was smart enough for me. He said some really dumb stuff and was very closed minded. He never listened to anyone else and only stuck with his own opinions.

• No. I need to be attracted to someone on some level but I'm not hung up on finding a perfect 10 and all of that. A relationship based on looks isn't special at all. If a guy has nothing more to offer than good looks, I'll get bored quickly. Therefore I care more about personality. This is very true for me. in the past I've liked guys who most would agree aren't generally attractive, but maybe they were smart or funny, so I didn't care.

• what is SO sorry?

• You're a selfish pos. Put that in your journal and reread it.

• I'm single so no

• She's definitely not hot

• Yeah yeah... Well she's a lot nicer than you'll ever be.

• i dated someone who i found attractive but whenever we went out like even just holding hands on the street guys would ask me why im with him and to be with them instead or scream it from their car as they passed out saying rude things like "he's gotta have a big dick for HIM to be with YOU"

that it finally started to get to me

• I do find myself thinking that sometimes... but I find its not because of their looks but more a bad parts of their personality turns me off.

What Guys Said 5

• She has a nice smile...

No, I don't think like that; if I am attracted to her and happy with her, why the hell would I worry about some imaginary standard?

• Are you in love or in lust? would you stay with her if she gained 50 pounds? if you look at her, do you think that she is lovely, sweet, caring, a good person or do you think that she is hot?

• She's not even that hot man. Like... dude, your standards.

• nah she's hot. Too each their own, at the end of the day I get to see a hot chick naked and she chooses me as her boyfriend.

• I agree lol. She's nothing special. Average body

• Well, I'm going to not try to imagine her naked. Notably because I am bad at imagining people naked. So you win this time, Mr. Bond.

• It doesn't depend on your attractiveness.
    It depends on how many girl gave you the attention.

• It definitely is hard to get a girls attention.. especially the good looking ones.

• Only recently with this girl that I want to date. I still have to decide if she is worth trying to break out of the freindzone for.