Should I trust my instinct and dump him?

Been seeing this guy felt he was being a bit distant. Text him today he text back since then he didn't text me. So ignored my text, he has been on social media. He followed a girl on Instagram then quickly unfollowed her. He is in a different part of the country and I looked on the girls Instagram and it turns out she is from this part.

I was already pissed he ignored me but it feels like he is being sneaky clearly trying to hook up while his away working for 3 days.

• Definitely a red flag he is being sneaky
  • Give him a chance to explain
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Females have a sixth sense about this stuff, so your gut is probably right. But it is not fair to unleash on him without allowing him to explain. Then you get to decide if he is telling the truth.
    From that, then you decide if you can trust him, if he went astry and you get him another chance after some "discipline, or you send him packing.
    My how easy it is to cheat these days... terrible state of affaris with all this social media stuff. You really gota have your relationship and values in order don't you?

• Read the comment she wrote below, it's pretty obvious he has been cheating on her guess her gut feeling was right.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• you would be crazy not to dump the guy, i know a girl im with now has pictures of others guys on her fac vbook page and 2 of the guys sre dads for her 2 kids. she makes it all sound so complicated buts really simple does she want me to go or stay.

its her call since she seems to have so many red flag up you could land a plane on her field if she had one lol. and yes im laughing because it all just seems like a bad joke and im waiting for the booing crowd to chime in.

• I just got my friend to check plenty of fish for me because I knew he had been on it before we met. He has a profile wants to date but nothing serious and he was online today. So he'll get a nice surprise tomorrow. Guess trusting your instinct is right.

• Definitely, and you know as he headline on plenty of fish was "honesty is the policy" clearly he must be confused by what that means.

• yes he is confused or so caught up in his own bed of lies he can't tell fantasy from reality.

What Girls Said 2

• Just read through the comments you're well better off without the as*hole. Make sure you give him the shock of his life tomorrow.

• Trust is important. You need to talk. Miscommunication is the worst. Trust your guts, but you still need to have a discussion. If he doesn't talk, there could be a reason. Give him just one week. Then, follow your heart. Dump him, or keep him.