How can I be more cocky around girls?

Around attractive girls, I'm usually quiet and calm, but I'm tired of being like this. It gets me nowhere

So I want to be more cocky because it seems to work for my friends

Most Helpful Girl

• and how long has that been working for your friends? i will put my house on it, that none of them will get married through doing that. they'll either break up and continue as they are, or learn that women won't fall for it for too long, and those men will change their childish ways.

• Since sopohmore year of highschool

• balance. balance absolutely everything to the best of your ability.

quiet at times, loud at times.
      shy and outgoing
      calm and crazy
      nerdy and sporty
      humble and confident
      gentlemanly and kinky

stuff like that. not saying to be all this at once. I'm saying that you need to be versatile. so should she. if you're versatile, u cater to more personality types, thus you impress more personality types. simple.

• Thanks. Glad to be of help.

What Girls Said 9

• I mean. I know a lot of girls are saying they hate cocky guys. But for me, just the right amount of cockiness is a huge turn on. I don't know how to describe it to you or how you can be properly cocky, especially since it's so different for each girl.

So good luck.

• be yourself. The cocky guys always make me roll my eyes, are annoying, and a turn off. It's so unattractive be modest.

• Cockiness is so unattractive. Please don't. Stay modest.

• No one wants a cocky boy they want a confident boy. Confidence comes from working on your self esteem and embracing and celebrating your good qualities.

• Cocky guys are annoying and a turn off... but hey! Maybe some girls are into that?

• Lol.
    Ask your friends who it seems to be working for.

• confidence is what we like, not cockiness!

• Meh, I hate cocky guys. Depends on the type of girl ur trying to attract

• Quiet and calm is perfect.

What Guys Said 10

• So forget about worrying about your actions. Act instead of think. Honestly Id worry more about being assertive. I foolishly ended up being the 3rd wheel with my female freinds. Eventually one noticed and commented about how I usually don't care where or what we are doing. That actually was true I was just enjoying being with my freinds. However they just saw it as me being a weak guy.

• The key is to stop worrying so much about impressing her or worrying about her opinion of you. Embody the mentality of "I'm awesome and she knows it".

The less u worry about criticism or impressing people, the most sociable and comfortable you will be.

• I am the total opposite around attractive I am super cocky as long as they aren't bitchy towards then yes but if they are intimidating then I am quiet and calm towards them but if wanna be more cocky then just don't think act with your mouth and not your brain

• Unzip your pants

• Contrary to popular belief, it's confidence in a guy girls are drawn to, not his cockiness. There's a fine line between one another. Last time I checked many girls are attracted to calm and cool guys.

• Why would you want to be cocky to attract them?

• Have confidence and charisma

• Just open yourself up, hatch da egg!

You dont want to be like your friends m8, just be the best version of yourself, if you are quiet and calm just be open and chill andyou should see some results!

Good luck dude!

• Haha let the player side come out bro, we all have it!

• All the girls saying they don't like cocky guys are lying because they're embarrassed that it does.

I once had a great book that explained in detailed how to be cocky for them and it worked so well I couldn't believe it. I was freaked out because it was like a whole new world that I never expected and it was strange to have girl acting as if they were following a script so I threw it away. Wish I could remember the title, all I can tell you is look on Amazon and be ready for a big change. Everything will be different.