HOW TO GET GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE UGLY AF AND HAVE ZILCH COFIDENCE :( ?

Today I made a bet to myself to introduce myself to women , went in there feeling good got rejected by 5 different girls , the last girl said yuck get away from me :( im glad I went out there and exposed myself felt good , but now feeling crap :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly at all. You look kind of like Ed sheeran.
    Maybe it's the way you approach girls thats getting you rejected.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it was more likely your approach strategy than your looks that got you rejected. You can do cold approaches like you did, but personally i like to do a little warm up before approaching her. What i mean by that is to actually test whether she would respond well to me or not before i even approach her.

The way to do that is to maybe catch her eye and smile and if she smiles back or has a positive reaction like a shy smile or something then i know she might possibly like what she sees and be open for an approach. It also gives her time to gain a comfort level when you do approach bc girls get nervous too. If she doesn't give a good reaction like just turns away or something then i know she isn't interested and i move on. I think this way its easier to handle the rejection bc it was only a head turn rather than a verbal comment or more hurtful rejection.

What Girls Said 6

• You're nowhere near ugly. You have to ask out girls who can understand you and be a good support. Whether you want a pretty date, or a relationship, it's up to you. Just be yourself, and you'll eventually find an amazing girl.

• how many times are u going to post your picture? it's getting ridiculous.

• You keep posting... and yet your word is your ugly but is that all you 've got? :P

• You're not ugly at all

• But you're not ugly :(

• NOBODY is ugly.

What Guys Said 13

• You are not ugly. I have found women check me out much more when I am well dressed and groomed so make sure you are that. Also when you flirt with women don't be too obvious. I have found when flirting with women it drives women's minds crazy if you flirt only just enough to make them have to think. Flirt and leave room for the woman to think and fantasise it drives women crazy. Don't give her all the info of what you are thinking. Leave things to their imagination.

• "HOW TO GET GIRLS WHEN YOU'RE UGLY AF AND HAVE ZILCH COFIDENCE " Umm have a friend set ya up with a girl or "network" your way into finding out who has a crush on you and take it from there.

• Yeah deffs considring it , it would be a lot easier than random girls

• It's the best way to go for guys in your position. And don't think it makes you look bad, cuz hell I've done it, like aye bruh go tell little _____ I wanna get with her lol.

• Make sure you dress nice. Style actually will make a huge difference. So that means fitted tapered pants. Well fitting shirts that have NO stains or any crap like that. You make eye contact with a pretty girl you smile and if they seem happy go up to them say hello and introduce yourself. Go up to them with the intent TO GET REJECTED. That way when it happens you accomplished your mission and if it fails you got a pleasant surprise.

• "Go up to them with the intent TO GET REJECTED. That way when it happens you accomplished your mission and if it fails you got a pleasant surprise." agreed/that's the best way to look at things.

• Yeah well that's what I did today , felt good just getting that out of the way , but just feeling a bit down from it

• You just talked to girls that didn't see you as their type. Maybe they just already had a boyfriend. If you keep looking, I know you will find a nice girl. Any of us can be rejected. A lot of girls have a fairly narrow range of what they find appealing.

• Yeah , I think their is a general 80/20 rule or something like that

• Don't worry dude is not like your 500 pounds. You'll find a girl. Just dress nice and stylish. Maybe do something a little with your hair differently. Let me get a sample of what you said to them. Dont force the question can I get your number. I talked to a chick for 15 minutes today at the grocery store and got her number. Sometimes it takes time. Flirt and joke as well.

• Hey there's nothing wrong with you, don't say that! You're healthy.. You go to the gym and you had enough confidence to talk to 5 different girls.
    Maybe you have to work more on your way to talk to them, your attitude?
    Take a minute to see this guy. Check his channel ( I've learned a lot of him)
    https://youtu.be/bYC4Nkf1KH4

Good Luck!

• Thanks man , feel better doing what I was scared off so it's a start ,

• You aren't ugly man. Maybe grow your hair out a little more. Just coz ONE woman says yuck, doesn't mean that they all think the same. What turns a person on, may turn off another person. Just keep approaching women and eventually you won't let it bother you

• Yeah I'm at that stage where I'm just getting use to approaching women

• You'll get better at it the more you do it. Just sounds like you're coming out of your shell

• So you're ugly? that changes your dating pool from everyone to anyone you have a friendly relationship with. Co-workers, fellow gymgoers, friends, friends friends and the internet.
    Still a pretty big pick.
    If you're certain you have no looks going for you, why approach women in a way that your looks are the first and only thing they can judge you on?
    start a non-romantic conversation with a girl and become friends. it can lead to more, either with her or any of her single friends whom she appraises you too.

• you're a white man. This gives you every advantage under the sun where a good # of women is concerned, according to the data. If women don't like you, its definitely because of your personality, not because you're ugly. There really is little excuse for white guys to be struggling with dating. If you were indian, maybe i could accept that as a excuse, but you really need to look inside yourself... because nowadays, i see a lot of guys in general using the I'm ugly card as the glass ceiling excuse to cover up the fact that they just don't have game.

• get eyebrows and don't have a five head? also, like anon said, don't skip leg day :D

• I'm Scottish and Swedish thanks , that's my natural skin tone which I can't do anything about , also when it comes to legs I can squat up to 170kg at a body weight of 89kg thanks lol

• 5 girls? lol. That's nothing man. Go and try 100 approach and then come back with the same question, then you have right to say "I got 0 success". And I think your confidence is impressing, most people couldn't make cold approaches to 5 random girls.

• Prostitutes man. Look, life is hard. Harder for some than others. Hooking up with girls might not be your thing, but people are multifaceted and so there's probably something else you excel at. Focus on you can do and forget what you can't. People like the idea that they can do anything and they promote is but the truth is sometimes you're just fucked and nothing will change that-- When this happens only a compartmentalized mental focus will protect you.

• Don't skip leg day.