Do you believe in fortune cookies?

Lol I know it can be a little childish to believe in these things but this one actually made me pause and laugh a little because it was pretty accurate. I have a huge crush on my best friend's best friend. (If that makes sense). If it makes it easier, a friend of my best friend. I kind of let out my secret about her in a joking way without realizing it. Now we kind of joke about it here and there but, the only reason why i don't act on it is because I've never met her since she lives in another state. But apparently, she might be moving here to the same city. My friend laughs because she's pretty picky and I'm already picturing in my head that she won't like me coz I'm not "white" lmao she's been dating me to befriend her on Facebook but I keep picturing this rejection hahaha

I don't normally believe in these fortune cookies but what it said was "There's a secret romance blooming! Go for it, in spite of your hesitation."

Again, this kind of shocked me

• Yes, I believe in them
  • No, I don't believe in them

Most Helpful Girl

• Along with Loving Chinese Food, @Abe90, I have had Plenty of Fortune cookies that Were... Dead on.
    Even if this Cookie is wrong, At least it would have Motivated you to Try as this Guy... Who Tried his hand at a Chance at a Little Romance with this little cookie.
    Good luck. xx

• Hahaha ok ok. I'll take your word

• Loose bowels lmao

• lol!!! I have to tell my sister with Lazy bowel syndrome and no gall bladder of my New :Laxative."xxoo

What Girls Said 5

• Nope! lol

• No but sometimes i have to admit that they are right.

• I believe in the midnight pumpkin

• Yes 😂😂

• Nope
    .

What Guys Said 6

• I believe that fortune cookies are designed to be somewhat accurate, and by probability the occasional fortune may be spot on. Placebo responses are also real.

• No that's a Joke. In bed lol

• I usually don't but like every now and then I come across an accurate one.

• I believe in eating them, yeah.

• Lol I do too. Tasty little things with vanilla ice cream

• yes they exist lol

• "Bad luck and extreme misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity."

t. fortune cookie for Mr. Lucky