I'm scared to love him?

Me and my boyfriend just start dating he is a really nice guy and I like him a lot but I feel like I can't love because I'm too scared to love but I really want to love him because I like him a lot. Is that make sense? I feel like I'm scared of breaking up and I will be hurt :(
what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Truth is we are all in a game called life, you will get your heart brocken, you will be cheated on and you will also have a good time with your be, you will both each other orgasms hopefully lol. Every time you wake up there is risk so I say fuck it and date the guy. Hope it works out :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Your fears are not illogical at all. You have to realize that most relationships end, but that doesn't mean we should not enjoy the process of growing and experiencing things with another person even if it may end one day.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you need to tell him that. Maybe sounds like you had past relationships that maybe ended in betrayed and you don't want to be vulnerable again. Just take time but make sure he knows what's going on

• No one can decides to love Someone
    You can only enjoy the moment and try to protect your heart at the same time.
    You see that's something we really can't control! That's why love and relationships are built on trust..

• Already thinking about breaking up?

For how long you have been a couple?

What Girls Said 0