I messed up today with my guy friend? please help?

I meet this guy online who is Canadian he pretty cool we been talking for 4 months he wants to take it slow im a bit rushy when comes to dating i dont take my time with anyone. im just wondering if i start will he be mean to me i heard Canadians are gay mean abusive rude so anyways i told i liked him and things got weird and weirder we fighting i yelled at him today cuase he brought told me to shut up and said his ex name to mak eme shut up now im questioning are friendship it doing this to make me jealous and is he be truthful and saying he over his ex all this confusing. he told he likes me i told him i like him it just seem we keep having this same fight over and over and over again please help what can i do to help improve are friendship without us always fighting he got manic depression disorder i got anger problems with axtiney and depression. what can i do to improve me and his friendship please help? very confused American

Most Helpful Guy

• According to a girl I met up there there is a group of guys in Ontario who meet girls on the internet, get them up there, roofie them and have a good gangbang that they then post on the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't thunk you should do anything. I don't think he is interested in you.

What Guys Said 3

• He sounds like a bit of a tool. Stay away and find somebody normal. How can you tell somebody u like them and it turn in to a raging argument? Strange.

• "I heard Canadians are gay mean abusive rude"
    Oh here we go away.
    The Canada basher is back.

• Take things slow

What Girls Said 0