People who've dated well known and semi well know people what was it like?

What was it like? Was it super stressful? Did you experience a lot of jealously or anger over people fawning over them?
I need to know... for science...

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely posting this anon. Personally I am a guy and she was known and she didn't want to date within her industry and was a sweetheart. Did I get jealous? A bit, I think it was more the "not knowing" and long periods between and knowing who she would meet, and who was I? Nobody. But she actually disliked any guy who was metrosexual, male models, egos, etc and she liked a more humble manly guy and simple. However, found it annoying mainly and thought she looked so different in photos than real life, such a contrast. Many Hollywood B rated actors and models are just not genuine people, and hater her in that world

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a lot stressful cause it's not really that you don't trust the person you're dating but the people fawning or crushing on him. Jealousy is common cause the guy i was dating used to work with basically hot girls and some were like me so i'd think that he could just dump me and get himself a replica of me and he wouldn't even notice a single difference. And whenever you'd drop by you'd find him in a funny position or there would be rumors going on which you'd find out through the media. But dating someone well known could be the same as dating an ordinary person, just that the level of trust must be exceptionally high.

What Guys Said 1

• yea relationships can be stressful confusing especially if they have lots of friends and the other doesn't. Also it can get tense if on half has lots of close friendships. But sometimes then you just gotta dragg the other half to meet your friends and before u know it you have gotten them some new friends or it doesn't work. In which case its better to go ones separate ways

What Girls Said 1

• Annoying... no privacy :(